Focusing primarily on exploration and production, United Energy Pakistan (UEP) is one of Pakistan’s largest oil companies and operates a network of jet pumps scattered across its concession area, which includes an onshore footprint of more than 10,000 square kilometers and the largest offshore acreage given to any single exploration and production company in Pakistan.
Read on to find out how Westbase.io helped to deliver wireless monitoring solutions for United Energy’s utility sites and production facilities, or download your full copy now.
Large network of unmanned jet pump locations and near real-time access of jet pump operational data to ensure system uptime.
- Partnering with Mazik Global and Sierra Wireless
- Sierra Wireless AirLink® gateways to reliably connect and monitor the jet pumps using mobile networks to securely send the data
- Developing a jet pump monitoring solution based on an instrument equipped with a solar panel, battery, and intelligent charge controller
- Uninterrupted, reliable wireless cellular connectivity for near real-time data access
- Easy configuration and management of multiple devices
- Rugged design for industrial deployment
- Comprehensive remote management to ensure system uptime
- Strong support to enable quick time-to-market of customer solutions
Download the Full Case Study
Find out how Westbase.io helped to deliver wireless monitoring solutions for United Energy’s utility sites and production facilities.