Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA designs, manufactures, and markets hand-finished and modern jewelry made from genuine materials at affordable prices. The PANDORA jewelry is sold in more than 65 countries on six continents through over 10,000 points of sale, including more than 550 PANDORA branded concept stores.
Read on to find out how Westbase.io helped to deliver day-one connectivity via 4G LTE for Pandora’s new store opening, or download your full copy now.
To deliver an instantaneous 4G primary connectivity and failover solution on time for the new store opening.
- Working with Cradlepoint and eMazzanti Technologies, PANDORA’s computer partner
- 4G wireless broadband connection through the CBR450 to run the store’s Point Of Sale system and handle card transactions seamlessly
- Internet access was immediate and the new store was able to open on time
- Avoided over $50,000 in lost sales & expenses
- The ability to remotely monitor and manage the solution via the NetCloud platform
- The 4G wireless connection through the Cradlepoint router helped ensure the store’s data was safe.
“The combination of Cradlepoint integrated into the WatchGuard firewall gave us failover protection to ensure business continuity and data security. In other words, we were able to open our doors and make sure our customer information was safe.
We would have lost a minimum of $10,000 in month-to-month sales having to wait out the ISP’s strike. Furthermore, there were certain fixed-overhead costs that continue regardless of whether the store is open or not, making delays even more costly.”
– Ashley Walther, Manager, PANDORA’s Park City Center store.
Download the Full Case Study
Find out how Westbase.io delivered a 4G day-one connectivity solution for Pandora’s new store opening.