Founded in 1980, Trend is one of the world’s leading Building Energy Management Systems manufacturers, with a worldwide distribution and support network covering over 50 countries. Its fully integrated control solutions are able to meet the most complex requirements of modern buildings.
Read on to find out how Westbase.io and Trend Controls partnered to create a connected BEMS solution that enables remote management and monitoring of widespread Building Energy Management Systems, or download your full copy now.
Trend solutions help businesses to regulate and monitor their energy consumption through ongoing close control and monitoring, and their systems can now be found globally in every type of non-residential building from schools and hospitals, to office blocks and factories. To improve their existing offering, they wanted to created a connected BEMS solution for simplified remote management and monitoring of the system.
A robust and compact Sierra Wireless gateway:
- Best-in-class, persistent, reliable connectivity
- Embedded security features
- Simple integration into existing BEMS
- Rapid deployment due to simple installation without the need for networking expertise
- Over 500 gateways installed by Trend staff as part of their standard BEMS deployment
- 3G connectivity enables central teams to monitor the geographically widespread BEMS 24/7
- System issues are now identified before site visits
- Significant cost and time savings by circumventing fixed line connectivity
“By working with partners like Sierra Wireless and Westbase.io we can concentrate on our core competencies whilst leveraging cellular technology to extend our business and improve our product suite.”
– Sean Brook, Energy and Support Solutions Manager at Trend Controls.
Download the Full Case Study
Find out how Westbase.io and Trend Controls partnered to create a connected BEMS solution that enables remote management and monitoring of widespread Building Energy Management Systems.