4G In-Vehicle Networking
Securely connecting your field teams with ease.
Increased mobility is a standard requirement for nearly all organisations today and connecting teams on the go is a key part of this. Achieving this without compromising on security, flexibility and performance however isn’t always easy – but Westbase.io can help.
Our 4G in-vehicle networking solutions have connected many 1000s of vehicles across multiple industries – from emergency services and utilities, to roadside assistance and shipping. Proven in the toughest environments and the most remote locations, our enterprise-grade solutions scale easily, allowing organisations to extend corporate policies right to the network edge, and ultimately help your field teams to work unhindered by connectivity issues.
“We needed something which provided us with stable and reliable connectivity across the globe […] Today we are better synchronised as an organisation, with vastly improved connectivity and better communications with our vessels.”
– Khurram Inam, Svitzer’s Regional IT Manager for Europe.
We’ve helped to connect 1000s of vehicles across many industries. Check out how we did it and what they achieved by reading some of our case studies:
Westbase.io 4G In-Vehicle Networking Can Better Connect…
“The Officers have got a lot of things to think about, and the last of which needs to be thinking about whether they can get their data back to source […] The in-vehicle WiFi has really made a huge leap towards the 100% connectivity that we were looking for, they just get the best possible signal wherever they are.”
– Detective Constable Gregory Methven, South Wales Police.
Westbase.io are the leading UK and European distributor of 4G in-vehicle networking solutions and we help businesses to transform by being better connected. We have worked with many organisations to connect 1000s of vehicles because our solutions offer:
- Enterprise-grade security that keeps your network safe even at the very edge
- Simple and quick installation for reduced deployment costs and time
- Built-in failover options for an optimised user experience
- Leading antenna solutions to ensure signal quality in even remote locations
- Cloud management allowing your central IT teams to monitor and manage the network, regardless of your fleet’s location
Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive channel partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control
Find Out More and Solution Options.
- Meet Service Level Commitments Your customers depend on you for reliable connections. With Digi Remote Mana... Read More
- Digi TransPort WR44 RR is a rugged enterprise-class cellular router designed for rail environments. Its rail i... Read More
- The Digi TransPort WR44 R is a rugged, all-in-one 3G/4G mobile communications solution with true enterprise cl... Read More
- With the available Gigabit-Class LTE modem, optional second modem, Wave 2 dual-band, and dual-concurrent Gigab... Read More
- With an embedded 1.2 Gbps or 600 Mbps modem for LTE Advanced Pro connectivity, a slot for an optional second m... Read More
- The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field ap... Read More
- The AirLink® Management Service is a secure cloud-based management solution that makes it easy to deploy, mon... Read More
- Combined with Cradlepoint cloud-managed networking solutions, Zscaler Internet Security enables enterprises to... Read More