4G LTE Failover
Secure, reliable failover that keeps organisations online.
The increasing use of cloud-based applications and services means that connectivity is vital to most organisations, and the cost of downtime increases with this. Yet, traditional failover options are not suitable for all locations due to their high costs, that sometimes outweigh their benefits. Using 4G LTE for failover can deliver a cost-effective option though, which doesn’t compromise your performance.
Our 4G LTE failover solutions have helped to support many 1000s of locations across multiple industries in reducing their downtime costs. Providing an affordable, secure back-up network which can be scaled across locations of any size, our enterprise-grade solutions keep networks online and protected.
“The cloud management capability is a big support to our team, allowing them to remotely provision hundreds of devices around the country, and isolate and address any issues without having to go into the field. If we have to validate and switch a connection from wired to mobile, it’s easily done.”
– Gary O’Connor, CTO at Doddle.
We’ve helped to provide failover connectivity to many organisations, across many industries. Check out how we did it and what they achieved by reading some of our case studies:
Westbase.io 4G LTE Failover Can Better Connect…
Enterprise networks to improve uptime. Uptime is a high priority for IT teams as downtime not only results in lost revenue, but also in lost productivity and potentially brand damage. Our 4G LTE solutions can help organisations to:
Westbase.io are the leading UK and European distributor of 4G LTE failover networking solutions and we help businesses to transform by being better connected. We have worked with many organisations, through our channel, to provide secure, reliable failover because our solutions offer:
- Enterprise-grade security and PCI compliance that keep you and your network protected
- Simple and quick deployment
- Cost-effective options which make connectivity failover accessible regardless of business or location size
- Cloud management allowing your central IT teams to monitor and manage the network, regardless of location, as well as troubleshoot the primary network to reduce truck rolls
Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive channel partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control
- The AirLink® Management Service is a secure cloud-based management solution that makes it easy to deploy, mon... Read More
- Meet Service Level Commitments Your customers depend on you for reliable connections. With Digi Remote Mana... Read More
- With wired and wireless routing, foundational SD-WAN, embedded Gigabit-Class LTE, WiFi, and comprehensive secu... Read More
- A Fully Integrated Solution The AirLink XR80 is a fully-supported, out-of-the box solution complete with inte... Read More
- A Fully Integrated Solution The AirLink XR90 is a fully-supported, out-of-the box solution complete with inte... Read More
- With an embedded cellular modem, wired WAN connections, and WiFi, the AER1600 cloud-managed branch routers off... Read More
- Equipped with Power-over-Ethernet for flexible, unobtrusive placement anywhere to optimise cellular reception,... Read More
- The E300 Series Router provides industry-leading Gigabit-Class LTE connectivity as primary connection or failo... Read More
- The W2000 Series adapters can be paired with a Cradlepoint router in “captive modem mode&rdquo... Read More
- The W2005 Series adapters can be paired with a Cradlepoint router in “captive modem mode&rdquo... Read More
- The W-Series is designed to accommodate the diverse spectrums, multiple generations, and breadth of new techno... Read More