As our Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for helping to deliver the day-to-day activities of the marketing department and will report into our Marketing Executive. Your responsibilities will include:
- Updating the Westbase Group websites with new content
- Conducting regular testing of the websites to ensure optimum performance
- Supporting social media scheduling and responses
- Supporting wider digital campaigns and event requirements as needed, including content creation
- Processing lead information, working with our marketing automation, CRM and ERP systems
- Managing data cleansing and capture to ensure that reporting is accurate and mailing lists are up to date
- Liaising with our suppliers to arrange a variety of promotional goods and printing
What you need to have.
To do this job well you need to have:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent related qualification
- Experience in a similar role (e.g. marketing internship) in a B2B environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly proficient computer skills and a confident technology user
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Natural self-motivation and also the ability to work as part of a busy team
- Proactive attitude and keen to learn
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people interested in the tech that we have to offer – and who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company.
Westbase.io is the leading distributor of 4G/5G, IoT and Extended Reality technologies, having connected tens of thousands of workers and businesses. We’re passionate about the technologies we represent and enabling organisations to deliver better customer experiences, safety and ways of working.
We are committed to creating a team and environment where each individual can thrive, helping everyone to progress in their chosen career paths. Our teams are encouraged to take initiative and work together, and every employee has the opportunity to make an impact.
So if you want to be part of a rapidly growing business and work with some seriously exciting technologies, apply today and we will work with you to help realise your career ambitions!