Introducing the brand new Cradlepoint S700 Series Semi-Ruggedised Router, purpose built for IoT deployments. Here, we delve into everything this solution has to offer including use cases and features. Ready to order? Speak to your account manager today.
Cradlepoint S700 Series
Succeeding Cradlepoint’s IBR600C, the S700 is an agile and robust semi-ruggedised router specifically designed for IoT networks where security is key. With versatile connectivity options via LTE as well as Wi-Fi and wired alternatives, this solution is ideal for a wide range of use cases. It is suitable for light industrial, IoT, and portable applications.
The S700’s IP30 aluminium housing makes it suitable for nearly any environment including extreme temperatures and vibration. This allows organisations to deliver secure, flexible connectivity as well as manage and monitor their high value IoT assets. For example, this could include surveillance cameras, digital signs, oil and gas monitoring, and parallel networking.
With the mobile performance plan, the S700 is also certified for transportation use cases, including rolling stock.
The S700 is a cloud-managed LTE router. Part of a NetCloud IoT package, the solution provides connectivity, network, security, location and IoT services to connect everything in IoT or vehicle deployments. It also provides remote access for IT teams to monitor, manage and troubleshoot devices.
Key features include:
- Semi ruggedised IP30 housing
- Wi-Fi 6, gigabit Ethernet and USB connectivity options
- CAT 4 modem
- SIM management updates via integrations
- Zero Trust Networking for IoT
- Advanced, differentiated IoT features such as GNSS/GPS for asset tracking
Find out more
Check out the following range of resources available from Cradlepoint and Westbase.io:
- Cradlepoint S700 data sheet
- Cradlepoint S700 lead generation tools. Available in Cascade – access via the Resources Tab > Lead Generation Tools
Additional Cradlepoint Updates
- Cradlepoint has freshly announced its 5G SASE Strategy for Cellular and Hybrid WAN Security. The industry’s first 5G-optimised Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) solution. Learn more about this development
- Get the scoop from Cradlepoint Channel leadership in this 60 second summary recapping the key topics in this month’s partner newsletter. Watch the recording