Originally released for North America only, Westbase.io is pleased to introduce the Cradlepoint COR IBR200, which is now available to order in Europe.
Introducing the Cradlepoint COR IBR200 for M2M and IoT
Extending the COR IBR portfolio by providing a value option for customers with low bandwidth IoT requirements, the Cradlepoint COR IBR200 is ideal for providing cost effective, secure and reliable connectivity and comes as part of a NetCloud Solution package.
Putting Cradlepoint in a position to take advantage of the lower end IoT market, this semi-ruggedised and compact device is ideal for applications such as ATMs, kiosks, smart lockers, gaming terminals and so on. When looking for a low cost, high value device to service M2M/IoT applications, standard inclusions are also important – that’s why it’s great that the COR IBR200 package is complete with power supply and antennas.
With many IoT applications today requiring edge or “fog” computing capabilities as well, the COR IBR200 is perfect as it features Cradlepoint’s full extensibility functions including GPIO connectors, software development kit and NetCloud API. Using such features, edge computing functionality can easily be added to the COR IBR200 for intelligent data processing at the network edge.
COR IBR200 Features
- NetCloud Solution package includes NetCloud Manager and Perimeter for secure, simple-to-manage connectivity
- Embedded CAT 1 4G LTE modem for cost effective connectivity
- Includes power supply and antennas in the box
- Advanced security features designed for IoT networking solutions
- 802.11n WiFi for further solution extensibility, e.g. connecting sensors
COR IBR200 - A Replacement for 3G Devices
With mobile operators phasing out the 3G network as early as 2020, businesses need to start thinking about upgrading their 3G devices onto more efficient 4G networks. The COR IBR200’s CAT 1 LTE modem is an excellent fit for businesses seeking a seamless transition onto a network that can provide a stable, low-cost connection for M2M / IoT applications.
Find Out More About the Cradlepoint COR IBR200
Also in this release...
- Cradlepoint Virtual Router (CVR) – Hosted in AWS the CVR allows customers to connect branch offices to applications in public, private and hybrid clouds using Auto VPN or DMVPN. Supported within the usual NetCloud Solution package, it is available to purchase in 1-year licences. Find out more by following this link to our product page, or the product brief is also included in the IBR200 partner launch pack.Microsoft Azure IoT Connector – Making it easier to “Build Your Own IoT” solutions the connector is available today for select partner projects. If you are interested in using it in your IoT project, please discuss it with your account manager.