The RealWear HMT-1Z1‚ provides the foundation for Connected Worker programs and is the world's first intrinsically safe head-mounted wearable computer that meets Class 1 Division 1 and ATEX & IECEx Zone 1 certifications, meaning it presents no ignition risk where potentially explosive atmospheres exist in normal routine operations. Ideal for use in oil & gas operations in upstream, midstream and downstream, chemical plants, aviation fuelling, industrial gases supply, electric car battery servicing, and more.
- Rugged - IP66 rated (water resistant, drop proof, dust proof)
- Hands-Free/Voice Controlled with 99% accuracy in 95 dB noisy environments (far better than Siri or Alexa due to being stored locally on device)
- Global - 60+ countries approved for shipping
- Truly global - 12 languages
- Safety - maintain full situational awareness (monocular display)
- Expandable - 200+ optimised voice-enabled apps including MS Teams on RealWear
- Purpose Built and Industry Proven (thousands of customers around the world with real ROI stories - 95% faster and first time resolution/repairs for maintenance and operations)
- PPE Compatible - Hardhats, Mounting options, Clips, Eyewear easily worn, lots of flexibility
- Enterprise Ready/IT friendly with Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity options, as well as remote administration from IT side
Foresight is a powerful suite of cloud services for RealWear devices. With Foresight, organizations can manage their devices, install and update apps, make device settings, and manage security – all from a web portal accessible anywhere in the world. Devices may be in any location as well so that it is easy to manage HMTs whether they are all working out of the same location or are spread around the world.
There is a growing number of software providers that are optimised for the device. The best path to verify is to contact the software provider directly. You may also check out RealWear's partner directory.
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (AOSP) + Wear hands-free interface|
|Chipset||2.0 GHz 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with Adreno 506 GPU - OpenGL ES 3.1 & OpenCL 2.0|
|Memory||16 GB Internal Storage / 2 GB RAM / MicroSD slot (max card supported 64 GB)|
|Connectivity and Sensors||Bluetooth Low Energy 4.1, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi, GPS, GLONASS, A-GPS, 9-DOF (3-axis accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyroscope), software enhanced stabilisation|
|Battery||3400 mAh Li-Ion, non-removable, rechargeable charging cable contains an inline safety box, Full shift (8-10 hrs) with typical use|
|Physical Characteristics||IP66, MIL-STD-810G, 2 meter drop|
|Ports||1x 3.5mm audio, 1x micro-USB, 1x USB Type-C|
|Display||20º field-of-view, 1 meter fixed focus, 24-bit colour LCD, 0.33 inch diagonal|outdoor visible, WVGA (854x480)|
|Audio||4 digital microphones with active noise cancellation, Accurate voice recognition even in 95 dBA of typical industrial noise|
|Multimedia||Camera features 16 MP 4-axis optical image stabilisation, PDAF with LED Flashlight, Video capture supports up to 1080p @30fps. Codecs: VP8,VP9 and hardware encoding support for H.264,H.265 HEVC|
|Device Industry Use Cases||Construction,Energy,Facilities Management,Healthcare,Industrial|
|Device Applications||Connected Worker|