You have no items in your shopping cart.Add some to cart or login
Perle IDS-108F Industrial Ethernet Switch 8 to 10 port Compact DIN Rail Switch
Frequently Bought With
Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet Switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications.
The IDS-108F is an 8 to 10 port Industrial Ethernet Switch providing advanced performance to enable real-time deterministic network operation. It requires no configuration and will operate instantly as soon as you power it up.
The IDS-108F comes in a variety of models with 8 copper ports, 8 copper ports plus 1 fibre port or 8 copper ports plus 2 fibre ports. All are rugged fan-less switches that are hardened to provide superior reliability in 0 to 60°C, or harsh extended operating temperatures from -40 to 75°C.
Perle has been designing industrial hardware for serial ModBus and Profinet to Ethernet conversion environments for over 35 years and have used this expertise to design the toughest Ethernet switches on the market. Don’t trust your critical communications to commercial switch products. Perle Industrial Ethernet switches give you proven assurance that your system will keep running for years to come.
Rugged Design for Harsh Environments
* Corrosion resistant IP30 aluminium case
* UL508A Industrial Control Equipment Safety certified
* Hazardous locations - Class1/Div2, ATEX Class1/Zone2
* Fan-less, no moving parts
* Dual power input. Connect to separate power sources for redundancy.
* Reverse polarity protection
* Overload current protection
* Handles vibration and shock conditions found in industrial environments
Real-time Ethernet Performance
* Fast wire-speed, store and forward switching, non-blocking architecture
* Auto-sensing for speed and duplex
* Auto-mdi/mdix-crossover works with straight and crossover cables