The hands-free monocular HMT-1 is purpose-built for Connected Worker programs in the industrial enterprise and is safely controlled with just your voice, even in extremely noisy environments. With a growing number of hands-free partner solutions, users are taking full advantage of the unlimited power of the HMT-1 for remote mentor, document navigation, industrial IoT visualisation and digital workflow solutions. Global leaders in energy, manufacturing and automotive industries trust the HMT-1 to empower and connect their global workforce.
- Rugged IP66 rated (water resistant, drop proof, dust proof)
- Hands-free, voice controlled with 99% accuracy in 95 dB noisy environments
- Global; 60+ countries approved for shipping and supports 12 languages
- Safety; maintain full situational awareness using monocular display for clear line of sight
- Purpose-built and industry proven (1000s of global customers already benefitting from the RealWear range)
- PPE compatible
- Enterprise-ready and IT friendly, with Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity options as well as remote administration
Foresight is a powerful suite of cloud services for RealWear devices. With Foresight, organisations can manage their devices, install and update apps, make device settings, and manage security – all from a web portal accessible anywhere in the world.
With over 100 software providers optimised for the HMT platform, companies have the flexibility to select the applications which best suit their requirements. You can see a full list of the current options on the RealWear partner directory, or speak to your Westbase.io account manager for advice by calling +44 (0) 1291 437 567 or emailing email@example.com.