The Digi IX10 features an RJ-45 serial port supporting both RS-232 and RS-485, as well as built-in dual SIMs for redundant connection. It is capable of operating independently on public LTE networks, with features to assist in network control and management, such as VLAN support, load balancing between cellular and Ethernet WANs, dual APNs and configurable APN search. The Digi IX10 enables low- or zero-touch provisioning. In addition, it offers the convenience of a global SKU, which simplifies inventory control for global distribution and deployment.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Compact and economical cellular routing platform with industrial feature set
– Redundant connectivity with dual SIMs and Digi SureLink®
– Global bands and single part number to simplify global distribution, deployment and management
– Built-in Digi TrustFence® for device security, device identity and data privacy
– Digi Remote Manager platform for easy setup, mass configuration and management
– Ethernet port and single RJ-45 serial port (RS-232/485)
Gain critical insights into your deployed devices and manage your network with Digi Remote Manager® — the command centre for your deployment. Digi Remote Manager (Digi RM) is a cloud-based solution that facilitates easy setup, mass configuration, maintenance and support for hundreds or even thousands of remote Digi devices. Digi RM empowers you to evaluate, update and configure your Digi enterprise products, while providing easy visibility into the health of your network.