Cradlepoint’s NetCloud Mobile Performance Service with the R1900 Series router is a ruggedised 5G networking platform, designed to provide persistent connectivity for in-vehicle deployments. Cradlepoint NetCloud provides connectivity, network, security, location, and IoT services to connect everything in the vehicle, while providing access to IT for remote management, troubleshooting, and analytics. Key features include:
- Ultimate 5G NR / Cat 20 LTE mobile networking solution with industry-leading features
- Take advantage of Wi-Fi 6 for the best possible connections
- Integrate into AVL systems with discrete GNSS and dead reckoning
- Add a second cellular modem with the optional RX30 managed accessory for simultaneous dual-carrier connectivity
- Extend your deployment with powerful edge compute capabilities and container support
- Enable unified edge security with application aware multizone firewalls, IDS/IPS, and Internet security
- Define policies through centralized cloud-based management for easy deployment at scale
Ideal for High-Performance Mobile Connectivity
For organisations that depend on field forces and mobile networks, the Cradlepoint R1900 mobile router with the NetCloud Mobile Performance Service plan provides a ruggedised GNSS/GPS-enabled in-vehicle network solution. When coupled with the Advanced Mobile Performance Service plan, it provides threat management, web filtering, application visibility, analytics, and advanced GNSS/GPS functionality including location tracking and cellular coverage maps. The R1900 accommodates environmentally harsh environments while delivering enterprise-class standards of reliability, scalability, comprehensive management, and security.
5G Embedded High-Performance Solution
The R1900 mobile router includes an embedded 5G modem that can automatically connect to Cat 20 LTE if the vehicle moves outside of 5G coverage. In addition, the R1900 is designed to accept the RX30 managed accessories which provide either four additional GbE PoE ports or four additional GbE ports and a second modular modem. It also has the ability to act as a controller for a separate Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapter. These two capabilities, along with the continually improved NetCloud platform, ensure the ability for future expansion and the best investment protection available.