The Cradlepoint IBR900 NetCloud Solution Packages include NetCloud software, a router, and 24x7 support with Limited Lifetime Warranty on hardware.Upgrade to NetCloud Advanced for additional features such as application traffic analytics, application-aware firewall, and URL content filtering.
The Cradlepoint COR IBR900 Series is a ruggedized 3G/4G LTE networking platform that is purpose-built to meet the needs of in-vehicle use and can provide connectivity across a broad range of M2M and IoT applications. This cloud-managed routing platform supports Cradlepoint NetCloud Perimeter and the Extensibility Platform to meet an array of customer connectivity needs and applications.
With an embedded LP6 modem for LTE Advanced with HSPA+ (or LPE modem for EVDO or HSPA+ fallback), Gigabit WiFi, Gigabit Ethernet and a quad-core processor, the IBR900 Series delivers high performance for the most demanding M2M and mobile applications. With Cradlepoint NetCloud OS, remote management, and cloud networking, the IBR900 Series delivers enterprise-grade networking functionality in a compact, ruggedised router.
Other key features include:
* Supports carrier aggregation with LTE Advanced and SIM-based auto-carrier selection (LP6 versions)
* Supports carrier switching with software-defined radios (LPE versions)
* Fully supported in Cradlepoint NetCloud: cloud management, cloud networking
* Ruggedised for vibration, shock, dust, splash, and humidity
* Gigabit WiFi (dual-band, dual-concurrent 2.4/5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2
* Gigabit Ethernet ports
* Supports Extensibility Platform (including COR Extensibility Dock)
* Ignition sensing
* Active GPS support
* Integrated mounting plate
* Quick Start Guide with warranty information
* Extra SIM door screws (2)
Some higher priced legacy SKUs included:
* External 3G/4G mobile broadband modem antennas (2) (SMA), finger tighten only
• External WiFi antennas (2) (reverse SMA*), < 5 dBi gain, finger tighten only
• 12 V / 2 A power supply w/ locking connector; DC GPIO/power cable available