Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading, Gigabit-Class LTE connectivity as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. These purpose-built endpoints are sold as part of a NetCloud Package that includes a subscription to the NetCloud Service, continuous modem and software feature enhancements, 24×7 support, on-demand training, and limited lifetime warranty.
To mitigate the effects of an unreachable router, the L950 offers efficient, advanced Out-of-Band Management. Network administrators can connect to the router and other in-line devices over the air, even if IP and Ethernet are unavailable on the router, improving uptime and reducing truck rolls.
- Maximize network uptime using LTE WAN for failover and link diversity.
- Deploy within any existing networking or SD-WAN environment.
- Configure with greater simplicity and confidence with the wizard-based installation application.
- Utilize Day-1 connectivity while waiting for terrestrial links.
- Manage the Cradlepoint router and LTE adapter as one entity for singular control and visibility.
- Troubleshoot adapter and in-line devices with advanced Out-of-Band Management to reduce truck rolls.
- Offload primary connections during traffic surges and network congestion.