Cradlepoint CBA850 NetCloud Solution Packages include NetCloud Software, the LTE adapter and 24x7 support with Limited Lifetime Warranty on hardware. Upgrade to NetCloud Advanced for additional features, including Out-of-Band Management, enabling businesses to extend management capability to any primary router out-of-band.
Using NetCloud Manager PRIME, the ARC CBA850 provides the ability to extend management capability to any primary router Out-of-Band without a static IP. Equipped with Power-over-Ethernet for flexible, unobtrusive placement anywhere to optimize cellular reception, this powerful solution reduces truck rolls, consolidates infrastructure, and maximizes uptime for businesses that require always-on connectivity.
Defining the industry standard for reliability in cellular routing, the cloud-managed ARC CBA850 empowers administrators to maximise infrastructure investments with a high-speed, automatic secondary path to access and control the network at remote locations when connectivity is lost or even if the primary router goes down.
Best-in-Class Business Continuity
* Supports LTE Advanced (LP6, LP5 versions only)
* Multi-carrier 4G LTE support with dual SIM capability
* High-speed 4G LTE for the most demanding applications
* Access primary router CLI Out-of-Band to avoid costly truck rolls
* Maximise revenue and protect your brand from downtime
* Robust analytics to manage performance, data, and usage
* Configure, monitor, and manage remotely
* Create real-time alerts to monitor network availability
Deploy Quickly, Scale, and Lower Installation Costs
* SIM-based auto-carrier selection (LP6, LP5, LP4 versions only)
* Increase speed to deployment with “zero-touch” configuration
* Integrates easily with existing infrastructure for turnkey networking failover
Secure and Protect
* Virtual Server/Port Forwarding, IPv6
* Designed for PCI 3.0 compliant network architectures
INTRODUCING CRADLEPOINT NETCLOUD MANAGER
Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager is a next generation management and application platform, delivering real-time network management over secure 4G LTE connections, enabling users to rapidly deploy and dynamically manage networks at geographically distributed locations. NetCloud Manager integrates cloud management with Cradlepoint devices to improve productivity, increase reliability, reduce costs, and enhance the intelligence of network and business operations. Follow this link to find out more about Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager.