Based in France, Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries. Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation and data centers/ networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications.
Read on to find out how Westbase.io helped to deliver the rapid deployment of remotely managed and controlled electric vehicle terminals for Schneider Electric, or download your full copy now.
To deliver a connected electric vehicle charging terminals for newly built Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (EVCS) throughout the test territory.
- A comprehensive hardware and software solution connected by Sierra Wireless AirVantage Smart Automation
- Incorporating AirLink® Fastrack FXT programmable gateway, offering secure and reliable cellular connectivity
- Enabling OEMs to add service revenue to their hardware and enabling Service Providers to augment existing services with solutions and services
- Using AirVantage’s remote monitoring and control capabilities
- Enabling quick time to market
- Eliminating application development tasks and reducing development efforts
- Providing fast provisioning of the web applications
- Reducing development risk and allowing high scalability
- Enabling remote management and control of dispersed terminals
Download the Full Case Study
Find out how Westbase.io helped to deliver the rapid deployment of remotely managed and controlled electric vehicle terminals for Schneider Electric.