As the Product Device Manager, based in our Caldicot Office, you will be an integral part of the Vendor Management programme. Providing the Vendor Manager with advice and support from the technical features of a product through to the trends and movements in the industry, how they affect our positioning and our customers. Your support will ensure that the information that our team rely on to deliver the best possible customer experience is accurate and timely.
The Product Device Manager will form part of the vendor management team and will coordinate with the sales, technical and business systems departments. They will be responsible for maintaining Product records and databases.
We will develop and support you on the job from week one, as we believe that getting stuck in is the most effective way to learn. We will provide extensive solution and industry training, and our existing team will always be available to help you settle in.
Your day-to-day role will include the following activities:
- Being the product expert across the portfolio, and provide advice to internal teams.
- Providing supporting information to enable efficient purchasing, inventory management and pricing[SK1]
- Manage & report KPI (key performance indicators) against product metrics
- Interface with the Marketing, Business systems and Sales team to communicate new product updates
- Interface with suppliers to maintain up to date product information and provide Vendor performance reporting
- Contributing to the definition of new product requirements and creating product specifications to be integrated into the product portfolio.
- Analysing customer feedback and usage data to improve the portfolio and customer offerings
- Assist with product and vendor related internal process definition and documentation across Group departments
- Supporting the wider Westbase.io team by undertaking, on occasion, other duties as required and as within your skillset
What you need to have.
To do this job well you need to have:
- A technically minded perspective and thrive in enabling product understanding & the understanding of trends and the use of networking, and XR technologies in industry
- Self motivation and the ability to own your own performance in a fast-paced environment
- A strong analytic & problem-solving ability
- Excellent Excel and DB skills
- Excellent organisational skills including priority-setting and the ability to adjust as demands change
- An ability to interact at all levels; VP, vendor management, etc. building & maintaining relationships
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people interested in the tech that we have to offer – and who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company.
Westbase.io is the leading distributor of 4G/5G, IoT and Extended Reality technologies, having connected tens of thousands of workers and businesses. We’re passionate about the technologies we represent and enabling organisations to deliver better customer experiences, safety and ways of working.
We are committed to creating a team and environment where each individual can thrive, helping everyone to progress in their chosen career paths. Our teams are encouraged to take initiative and work together, and every employee has the opportunity to make an impact.
So if you want to be part of a rapidly growing business and work with some seriously exciting technologies, apply today and we will work with you to help realise your career ambitions!