With more than 60 years of experience dressing women of all ages for life’s special occasions, David’s Bridal provides brides-to-be with a vast selection of bridal gowns and bridal party dresses at more than 300 David’s Bridal stores located across the US, Canada, UK, and Puerto Rico.
Read on to find out how Westbase.io helped to deliver modernised network infrastructure using 4G LTE failover for David’s Bridal, or download your full copy now.
- Future-proof the current network infrastructure using 4G LTE failover
- Deploy a central management solution to monitor the distributed enterprise.
After conferring with cellular carriers and testing competing devices, David’s Bridal chose the Cradlepoint ARC Series and Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager.
- Ability to standardise on one device
- Centralised management of 330 stores, enabling devices to be upgraded in minutes and simplified security
- Future-proof data management
- Increased efficiencies for network administrators
“You change the end caps, and the Cradlepoint router and all of its features, functionality, and firmware stay the same. So from a network architecture standpoint, switching to Cradlepoint was a big win. It allowed us to standardise on one device with one setup, and then manage it all in one single place—NetCloud Manager.
When we first implemented NetCloud Manager, I divided our 330 stores into three groups. With just a couple of clicks, I can use NetCloud Manager to upgrade all 330 devices in less than ten minutes. That saves us a lot of labour, and got our stores protected very quickly.”
– Kevin Weaver, David’s Bridal Director of Infrastructure.
Download the Full Case Study
Find out how Cradlepoint delivered 4G LTE failover for David’s Bridal, that could be centrally managed and was future-proof.