You will work to create engagement with our customers and audiences, promoting new Extended Reality (XR) technologies as well as our more established technologies such as 5G.
As our European Marketing Specialist you will coordinate and implement marketing programs, promotions, events and associated communications, primarily in the Belenux and Nordic regions, working closely with our existing marketing team as well as the European sales team.
Working with our European team in the Hilversum office and reporting to our Marketing Director the role offers lots of room to take initiative, while still being supported by the company’s existing marketing team based in the UK.
A great opportunity for someone looking to work in the tech industry, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with our Marketing Director to help develop and execute the marketing strategy in our European territories
- Researching local campaign and event opportunities which align with the company’s objectives
- Being hands-on – whether that’s producing content, engaging our customers on social media, updating our website, or developing emails
- Working with our sales team and their reseller channel to help maximise their potential
- Managing and building our network of local third-party suppliers, such as our digital agency
- Monitoring and reporting on our activities to track our return on investment
What you need to have.
To do this job well you need to have:
- 3-4 years’ marketing experience, ideally in the B2B and/or technology sector
- Experience working across digital channels such as social, web, email and PPC
- A degree-level education, or another relevant qualification
- Good project management, communication and organisational skills
- Highly proficient computer skills and be a confident technology user
Westbase.io is the leading distributor of 4G/5G, IoT and Extended Reality technologies, having connected tens of thousands of workers and businesses. We’re passionate about the technologies we represent and enabling organisations to deliver better customer experiences, safety and ways of working.
We are committed to creating a team and environment where each individual can thrive, helping everyone to progress in their chosen career paths. Our teams are encouraged to take initiative and work together, and every employee has the opportunity to make an impact.
So if you want to be part of a rapidly growing business and work with some seriously exciting technologies, apply today and we will work with you to help realise your career ambitions!
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company. If this sounds like you, then get in touch.