Not all connections are created equal. Neither are teams.
Westbase.io is a leading distributor of 4G/5G, IoT and Extended Reality technologies, having connected tens of thousands of workers and businesses. We’re passionate about the technologies we represent and enabling organisations to deliver better customer experiences, safety and ways of working.
We are committed to creating a team and environment where each individual can thrive, helping everyone to progress in their chosen career paths. Our teams are encouraged to take initiative and work together, and every employee has the opportunity to make an impact.
What you’ll be doing
- Discussing exciting tech with our partners
- Calling, emailing & meeting with your customers
- Advising on our products & services
- Opening new business opportunities
- Travelling when required to customers and other parts of our business
We will also ask that you do the following:
- Travel to customer locations as required (overnight stays may be necessary in some circumstances)
- Collaborate with the wider sales, technical, marketing and operations teams
- Reach your monthly and annual sales targets
- Monitor and manage your pipeline size, lead generation, and conversion rates
- Work collaboratively with relevant vendor teams to manage opportunities through the sales cycle
What you need to have
We’d love it if you were:
- Passionate about technology
- Excellent at communicating
- Able to write & speak Dutch and English
We’ll offer you:
- A great salary
- Training on our solutions and the industry we work in
- In addition, the existing team will of course also help you find your way
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are happy to help you
- A monthly bonus for achieving your targets
- International travel for business
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people interested in the tech that we have to offer – and who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company.
The following experience and qualifications are also desirable, but not essential:
- Educated to degree level
- An interest and understanding of mobile technologies, how they enhance both people’s lives and business operations