Proven Where It Matters
Westbase.io is a leading 4G/5G and technology value-added distributor; we help hundreds of organisations every year to be better connected through the adoption of the latest disruptive technologies. We achieve this by fostering an inclusive and stimulating work environment where our team is encouraged to take initiative and work together. Westbase.io believes in being better connected, by being better together.
As a small business achieving big things, we rely on our employees being self-starters and being committed to our success. We expect them to bring the highest levels of integrity and honesty to their roles, demonstrating accountability in everything they do – it’s about loving what you do, and doing the thing you love to the best of your ability.
In return for our team’s investment in us, we invest in them. For some this means education and training opportunities, for others it means reward structures; for all it’s about feeling valued for the work that you do!
What you’ll be doing.
As the Head of Product at Westbase.io, you will be responsible for researching, defining, and implementing our product strategy for existing and new propositions. You will work closely with our vendors, service providers and internal teams to develop propositions that provide Westbase.io with a competitive advantage, meet market demands and deliver real value to our customers. The role will also include product and supplier management. We work hard to make the complex simple, whilst ensuring our customers know that they can rely on us to have paid attention to the technical details, backing all our propositions with a level of service that they can depend on and have come to expect of Westbase.io.
Working closely with our wider management team, the Head of Product will report directly to the Directors. The role will support initiatives across all Westbase.io product ranges; Hardware supply, Advanced Logistics, Professional and Managed Services.
The Head of Product role is vital to delivering the business’s potential and strategic direction. Responsibilities of the successful candidate will be:
- Researching, defining and developing new propositions in line with the business’s strategic goals
- Presenting your roadmap and propositions to the Directors of the business
- Dynamically evaluating and evolving existing propositions to ensure their alignment to their targeted segments and addressable market
- Working with the wider management team to launch new propositions
- Developing the processes and documentation around product propositions
- Defining and measuring the success criteria for all propositions
- Managing and owning supplier relationships
- Measuring supplier performance
- Work with the wider management team to ensure that we are maximising our opportunity with each supplier
- Communicating new, EOL and new features to the relevant teams across the business
We’d love it if you had.
To do this job well you need to have:
- 4-5 years’ technical product management experience
- A degree-level education, or another relevant qualification
- Excellent communication, organisational and project management skills
- The skill to work independently and to take initiative
- The ability to multi-task and be comfortable with changing priorities
- Highly proficient computer skills and a confident technology user overall
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people interested in the tech that we have to offer – and who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company. If this sounds like you, then get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company. If this sounds like you, then get in touch.