Proven Where It Matters
Westbase.io is a leading 4G/5G and technology value-added distributor; we help hundreds of organisations every year to be better connected through the adoption of the latest disruptive technologies. We achieve this by fostering an inclusive and stimulating work environment where our team is encouraged to take initiative and work together. Westbase.io believes in being better connected, by being better together.
As a business achieving big things, we rely on our employees being self-starters and being Committed to our success. We expect them to bring the highest levels of integrity and honesty to their roles, demonstrating accountability in everything they do – it’s about loving what you do, and doing the thing you love to the best of your ability.
In return for our team’s investment in us, we invest in them. For some this means education and training opportunities, for others it means reward structures; for all it’s about feeling valued for the work that you do!
As our Product Data Administrator, your focus will be ensuring the data integrity of our ERP system, with a focus on the maintenance of the our Product Management System enabling the smooth operation of interfaces between Westbase Group’s suppliers, our Business Systems and Sales teams. It will be your responsibility to ensure all Product data is maintained and routine tasks relating to the product portfolio are completed in a timely manner.
Working across all companies you will be required to travel between group company sites, primarily our offices in Caldicot and Banbury, travel to other sites may be required periodically.
Reporting to the Head of Business Systems and working closely with the Product Team you will form an integral part of the product organisation, joining an expanding discipline within Westbase Group provides opportunity for career growth for the right candidate.
Your day-to-day role will include the following:
- Processing product updates into our Group business systems
- Processing pricelist updates onto the group companies’ systems
- Maintaining Product Data in the Group business systems
- Interfacing with the Marketing, Business systems and Sales team to communicate new product updates
- Own the process and interface between product and business systems
- Assist Business System Team in production of BAU reporting
- Tracking and reporting of supplier promotions and special pricing
- Build and maintain a broad knowledge of the Westbase Group
What you need to have.
To do this job well you need to have:
- Excellent Office365 skills, particularly advanced Excel is essential
- Power BI (or equivalent)
- Understand and promote data quality, introduce early data validations.
- Ability to interact with business as well as technical teams.
- Experience of working in fast moving collaborative environments
- Ability to learn on the job as new challenges arise
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
The following experience and qualifications are also desirable, but not essential:
- Previous experience interfacing with multiple supplier contacts
- Previous experience in a distribution or reseller environment
- Previous experience in a telecommunications environment
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people interested in the tech that we have to offer – and who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company.
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company. If this sounds like you, then get in touch.