Cradlepoint has launched the latest addition to their highly successful branch portfolio, the Cradlepoint E300. Ideal for pop-up or temporary networking requirements, as well as small branches, it is the company’s highest performance device yet.
Introducing the Cradlepoint E300 NetCloud Solution for Branch
Introducing a new category of product to the successful branch portfolio, the Cradlepoint E300 delivers unprecedented performance for applications and services. Designed to simplify Internet connectivity and power critical applications, it can be deployed to any location where secure and high performance connectivity is needed.
The Cradlepoint E300 is suitable for a range of temporary networking scenarios, from command control centres to field hospitals and treatment centres. Complete with the NetCloud Solution package, the E300 is simple and quick to deploy, easy to manage remotely and enables your central IT teams to retain control and policies in the field without the need for physical hands and eyes on site.
In the future, when we’ve returned to a more regular way of life, it’s also ideal for pop-up retail and hospitality locations, small branches who want to “cut the wire” with a fully wireless solution, and as LTE failover.
Key features of the E300 router include:
- Industry-leading Gigabit-Class LTE CAT 18 connectivity
- All-in-one endpoint comprising Ethernet, SFP, VPN, dynamic routing, integrated switching and WiFi 6
- Highest performance solution in the Cradlepoint branch portfolio
- Expandable with dual modem
- 5G-ready to work with Cradlepoint’s upcoming 5G gateway solutions
- New light bar integration which tells you if the device is within licence
Find Out More
Take a look at the following resources to learn more about the Cradlepoint E300 NetCloud Solution for Branch: