Book Your Place Now
2-Day Branch Routing Labs & CPCNP Preparation
18th & 19th September 2019, West Byfleet.
Free of Charge for Registered Cradlepoint Partners – Book Now to Avoid Disappointment, Limited Spaces Available.
Prerequisite: CPCNA (Network Associate) – Anyone looking to attend this technical training should easily be able to complete the basic training in the weeks prior. We estimate that it will take you between 1-4 hours depending on your level of technical expertise. It is available to complete free of charge through the Cradlepoint Online University which you can access via the Cradlepoint Connect partner portal.
On this 2-day course you will cover:
- IPSec – Static IP
- IPSec – Dynamic IP
- DMVPN – Static Routing
- DMVPN With IPSec – Static Routing
- DMVPN With IPSec – OSPF Routing
- DMVPN With IPSec – BGP Routing
- IPSec – VTI – Static Routing
- IPSec – VTI – OSPF Routing
- IPSec – VTI – BGP Routing
- OpenVPN – Routed and Bridged
- Auto Tunnel
- Hotspot Services
- Policy Based Routing
- Additional CPCNP Topics covered by request
- Time allocated for CPCNP Exam on afternoon of 17th
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided during the training workshop.
- Please advise if you have any special dietary or disability requirements using the comments box opposite.
- You are responsible for booking your own overnight accommodation.
To register your place, please simply complete the form opposite and a member of our or the Cradlepoint team will be in touch to confirm the details with you.