BMW is globally recognised for its line of luxury vehicles and motorcycles, as well as its other popular brands including Mini, Rolls-Royce and BMW Motorrad. These high-end vehicles are engineered with precision and tasteful design using the latest in automotive technology. However, the “ultimate driving machine” still requires maintenance and service to ensure a thrilling and reliable driving experience.
Read on to find out how RealWear helped BMW to reduce maintenance times while improving customer satisfaction, or download your full copy now.
Increasingly advanced vehicle technology forced after-sales BMW service facilities to increase maintenance times — risking customer dissatisfaction.
BMW deployed RealWear, running Ubimax Frontline augmented reality, to 347 BMW Centers and selected MINI Dealers to reduce vehicle maintenance times.
- Boosted customer satisfaction by completing vehicle services more quickly
- Increased access to BMW’s technical experts with remote collaboration
- Streamlined the diagnosis process with live video feeds and collaboration
- Reduced BMW technical experts’ travels for onsite mentoring
- Improved workshop efficiency and safety with hands-free controls
“This is a great example of how we are applying new technologies to help our technicians work more efficiently.”
– Claus Eberhart, VP Aftersales at BMW North America.
“It’s very easy to connect with BMW through the glasses and it saves time. In one session, we were able to eliminate a lot of back and forth emails and phone calls. Any time a car can be fixed faster, it promotes efficiency and productivity.”
– Henry Gelb, Shop Foreman at Nick Alexander Imports.
Download the Full Case Study
Find out how RealWearhelped BMW to reduce maintenance times while improving customer satisfaction, or download your full copy now.