Be a part of something.
Westbase.io is a leading 4G/5G and technology value-added distributor; we help hundreds of organisations every year to be better connected through the adoption of the latest disruptive technologies. We achieve this by fostering an inclusive and stimulating work environment where our team is encouraged to take initiative and work together. Westbase.io believes in being better connected, by being better together.
As a small business achieving big things, we rely on our employees being self-starters and being committed to our success. We expect them to bring the highest levels of integrity and honesty to their roles, demonstrating accountability in everything they do – it’s about always doing what is best for our customers and for the company.
In return for our team’s investment in us, we invest in them. For some this means education and training opportunities, for others it means reward structures; we make sure that everyone feels valued in their own way.
As our Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting the senior Sales Team with day-to-day activities to alleviate work load where necessary. This will involve proactively following up with tasks and showing good initiative when overcoming challenges. This role will involve liaising with other departments, Westbase.io vendors and customers. We will provide training and our existing team will always be available to help you settle in. Your day to day role will include the following:
- Support with strategic customer accounts
- Overcoming sales blockers.
- Carrying out administrative sales tasks.
- Building strong customer relationships with strategic accounts.
- Handling day to day account activities on behalf of Senior Sales Team.
- Assisting the Senior Sales Team with customer on-boarding.
- Sending and completing contracts for services and mutual NDAs.
- Execute clear and professional communications with customers whilst handling incoming customer queries/issues.
- Provide the sales team with supporting information from business systems to assist in the sales process.
- Answering incoming calls and making outgoing calls where required.
- Arranging and managing appointments/customer meetings for the Senior Sales Team.
What you need to have.
To do this job well you need to have:
- Professional experience essential.
- A self-starter who’s highly accountable.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Highly proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- High attention to detail.
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people interested in the tech that we have to offer – and who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company. If this sounds like you, then get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
Help organisations to be better connected by being better together – join Westbase.io