Be a part of something.
Westbase.io is a leading 4G/5G and technology value-added distributor; we help hundreds of organisations every year to be better connected through the adoption of the latest disruptive technologies. We achieve this by fostering an inclusive and stimulating work environment where our team is encouraged to take initiative and work together. Westbase.io believes in being better connected, by being better together.
As a small business achieving big things, we rely on our employees being self-starters and being committed to our success. We expect them to bring the highest levels of integrity and honesty to their roles, demonstrating accountability in everything they do – it’s about always doing what is best for our customers and for the company.
In return for our team’s investment in us, we invest in them. For some this means education and training opportunities, for others it means reward structures; we make sure that everyone feels valued in their own way.
As a senior marketing executive at Westbase.io, based in our Hilversum office, you will be responsible for assisting the marketing manager and wider marketing team in delivering the marketing strategy. This role requires someone who can work independently from campaign inception through to completion and reporting. In addition to being able to work on a variety of campaign activities, you will be given the opportunity to work closely with our leading vendors in an exciting area of the tech industry.
Working closely with our existing marketing team, based in the UK, you will report directly to the marketing manager as well as benefit from on-site support from our Benelux Country Manager who is also based in our Hilversum office. While your role will primarily focus on our Benelux and Nordic marketing activities, you may also be asked to support our wider efforts at times. This senior marketing role is highly varied, and you will be responsible for:
- Reaching new end-user and channel audiences to raise awareness of our exciting solutions
- Educating and supporting our reseller channel to help maximise their sales potential
- Developing customer stories and leveraging these to deliver the above two points
- Engaging in multiple media channels, primarily online, to increase our reach
- Maintaining our well-respected brand
- Liaising with Westbase Group vendor partners
- Participate in our on-call rota for supporting our highly valued customers
These activities will be delivered by:
- Maintaining and helping to improve our multi-language websites
- Managing our Dutch social media
- Helping to implement multi-channel campaigns including email, web, PR and events as appropriate
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials
- Collaborating with the wider sales, technical and operations teams
- Working with our marketing automation, CRM and ERP systems
- Handling our local supplier and agency relationships
What you need to have.
To do this job well you need to have:
- 4-5 years’ B2B marketing experience minimum
- A degree-level education, or another relevant qualification
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
- The skill to work independently and to take initiative
- The ability to multi-task and be comfortable with changing priorities
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Highly proficient computer skills and a confident technology user overall
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people interested in the tech that we have to offer – and who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company. If this sounds like you, then get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
More about the Westbase Group.
Westbase.io is a value-added distributor, specialising in LTE networking. Representing the 3 global leaders in the cellular routers market, the business is recognised by each of these respectively as their leading partner in the EMEA region. Established in 1988, Westbase.io has experience and expertise in global distributed networking deployments.
MS Distribution is a volume value-added distributor. Operating from a modern, large-scale stocking facility, the company is the UK’s largest distributor of Ubiquiti, as well as a market leader in Mikrotik, Mimosa and Lite fixed wireless access solutions. Additional services include technical consultancy, training and bespoke customer logistics options.
Control specialise in end to end solutions purpose designed and built for the highest levels of professional endurance Motorsport and Sail racing. Control builds hardware, software and cloud solutions that meet the telemetry requirements of the worlds’ leading manufacturer race teams. The race car environment is one of the very toughest for electronics, and Control has built products that provide reliable, secure communications from the Desert to the Nordschliefe.
Help organisations to be better connected by being better together – join Westbase.io