Be a part of something.
Westbase.io is a leading 4G/5G and technology value-added distributor; we help hundreds of organisations every year to be better connected through the adoption of the latest disruptive technologies. We achieve this by fostering an inclusive and stimulating work environment where our team is encouraged to take initiative and work together. Westbase.io believes in being better connected, by being better together.
As a small business achieving big things, we rely on our employees being self-starters and being committed to our success. We expect them to bring the highest levels of integrity and honesty to their roles, demonstrating accountability in everything they do – it’s about always doing what is best for our customers and for the company.
In return for our team’s investment in us, we invest in them. For some this means education and training opportunities, for others it means reward structures; we make sure that everyone feels valued in their own way.
As our office assistant you will provide a range of administrative duties, whilst ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of our office. Your role will consist of the following activities:
- Assisting with completion of supplier and customer documentation
- Aiding with travel bookings and arrangements
- Monitoring and ordering stationery and kitchen supplies
- Assisting with recruitment processes including advertising vacancies and collating applications
- Greeting visitors and arranging refreshments and catering for meetings
- Carrying out and recording Health & Safety checks in the office, such as fire alarms and emergency lighting
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Compiling the weekly management report
- Maintaining a clean and tidy office environment
- Providing ad hoc assistance to directors and the wider teams as required
What you need to have.
To do this job well you need to have:
- A passion for delivering solutions to business owners in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Interest in software technologies and system integrations
- An understanding of finance, logistics and other business processes
- Excellent Office365 skills
- Confident communicator with stakeholders and management
- Ability to work in high pressure, collaborative environments
- Desire to learn on the job as new challenges arise
The following experience and qualifications are also desirable, but not essential:
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organise with a flexible and proactive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people interested in the tech that we have to offer – and who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company. If this sounds like you, then get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help organisations to be better connected by being better together – join Westbase.io