Be a part of something.
Westbase.io is a leading 4G/5G and technology value-added distributor; we help hundreds of organisations every year to be better connected through the adoption of the latest disruptive technologies. We achieve this by fostering an inclusive and stimulating work environment where our team is encouraged to take initiative and work together. Westbase.io believes in being better connected, by being better together.
As a small business achieving big things, we rely on our employees being self-starters and being committed to our success. We expect them to bring the highest levels of integrity and honesty to their roles, demonstrating accountability in everything they do – it’s about always doing what is best for our customers and for the company.
In return for our team’s investment in us, we invest in them. For some this means education and training opportunities, for others it means reward structures; we make sure that everyone feels valued in their own way.
As our European Marketing Manager at Westbase.io, based in our Hilversum office, you will be responsible for interpreting business targets into strategic, creative and inspiring campaigns to support and develop our business across Europe. We represent leading manufacturers and suppliers in 5G and AR as well as other exciting areas of the tech industry. We provide value-added services that support our partners and help them deliver their customer journeys. This role is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who thrives on thinking strategically, can work independently and has a natural enthusiasm for the tech industry.
Working closely with our existing marketing team and reporting to our Group Marketing Manager who is based in the UK, you will be a pivotal part of our growing team in Hilversum NL. Primarily focused on European marketing activities, you will also work on wider campaigns across all regions.
The successful candidate will:
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team and Head of European Sales to generate thought provoking campaigns for ioin the Benelux and Nordic regions.
- Successfully drive and identify new opportunities for ioin this region; to raise brand awareness, educate and encourage new customers while supporting our partner channels to help maximise their sales and potential.
- Take a hands on, start-up attitude; this candidate will have a unique opportunity to be an integral part of our business expansion in Europe while maintaining io‘s 30-year reputation as outstanding leaders and disruptors in the tech market.
- Be an excellent communicator; the successful candidate will need to clearly communicate both internally with the Head Office team in the UK, whilst externally ensuring campaign messaging is clear and in line with the marketing strategy across all communications channels.
- Have a proven ability to run multi-channel marketing campaigns across all online channels as well as PR and events when appropriate.
- Build excellent relationships with 3rd party suppliers and our marketing team, enabling them to effectively manage their input to our campaigns and marketing strategy.
What you need to have.
To do this job well you need to have:
- 4-5 years’ B2B marketing experience minimum
- A degree-level education, or another relevant qualification
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
- The ability to multi-task and be comfortable with changing priorities
- Highly proficient computer skills and a confident technology user overall
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people interested in the tech that we have to offer – and who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company. If this sounds like you, then get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
Help organisations to be better connected by being better together – join Westbase.io