Be a part of something.
Westbase.io is a leading 4G LTE and IoT networking distributor; we help hundreds of organisations every year to be better connected through the adoption of the latest disruptive technologies. We achieve this by fostering an inclusive and stimulating work environment where our team is encouraged to take initiative and work together. Westbase.io believes in being better connected, by being better together.
As a small business achieving big things, we rely on our employees being self-starters and being committed to our success. We expect them to bring the highest levels of integrity and honesty to their roles, demonstrating accountability in everything they do – it’s about always doing what is best for our customers and for the company.
In return for our team’s investment in us, we invest in them. Whether this means education and training opportunities, or reward structures, we make sure that everyone feels valued in their own way.
Westbase.io is a part of the Westbase Group, and this role will provide marketing support not only to Westbase.io but also to the Group.
As a marketing executive at Westbase.io, you will be responsible for assisting the marketing manager and wider marketing resources in delivering the company and Group strategy. You will be given the opportunity to work closely with leading vendors in an exciting area of the tech industry, and to make a real difference.
For the right candidate there will be the opportunity for career development and advancement, and we will work with you to develop and support you in your role from week one. We will provide extensive solution and industry training, but we believe that getting stuck in is also the best way to learn. The marketing executive role is highly varied and you will be included in the following activities:
- Reaching new end user audiences to raise awareness of our exciting solutions
- Educating and supporting our reseller channel to help maximise their sales potential
- Developing customer stories and leveraging these to deliver the above two points
- Engaging in multiple media channels, primarily online, to increase our reach
- Maintaining our well-respected brand
These activities will be delivered by:
- Maintaining and helping to improve the Westbase.io and Group websites
- Managing our Group social media channels
- Helping to implement multi-channel campaigns including email, web, PR and events across the Group
- Assisting with the production of Group marketing materials
- Collaborating with the wider Group sales, technical and operations teams
- Working with our marketing automation, CRM and ERP systems
What you need to have.
To do this job well you need to have:
- 2-3 years’ marketing experience
- Strong digital capabilities
- A degree-level education, or another relevant qualification
- The ability to work independently and to take initiative
- Self motivation and the ability to focus
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Highly proficient computer skills and a confident technology user overall
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people interested in the tech that we have to offer – and who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company. If this sounds like you, then get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help organisations to be better connected by being better together – join Westbase.io