Be a part of something.
Westbase.io is a leading 4G/5G and technology value-added distributor; we help hundreds of organisations every year to be better connected through the adoption of the latest disruptive technologies. We achieve this by fostering an inclusive and stimulating work environment where our team is encouraged to take initiative and work together. Westbase.io believes in being better connected, by being better together.
As a small business achieving big things, we rely on our employees being self-starters and being committed to our success. We expect them to bring the highest levels of integrity and honesty to their roles, demonstrating accountability in everything they do – it’s about always doing what is best for our customers and for the company.
In return for our team’s investment in us, we invest in them. For some this means education and training opportunities, for others it means reward structures; we make sure that everyone feels valued in their own way.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for developing and managing new and existing Enterprise customers including System Integrators, Managed Service Providers and Network Operators for our solutions in the Benelux region.
The day-to-day Senior Key Account Manager role will include the following activities:
- Researching and targeting new business opportunities in line with our sales strategy
- Achieving monthly and annual sales targets
- Developing your existing business accounts to increase customer revenue
- Providing relevant consultative sales information into all your opportunities
- Executing clear, consistent and timely communications to your accounts and prospects
- Being a contributor to the wider Westbase.io team and culture
We will also ask that you do the following:
- Travel to customer locations as required (overnight stays may be necessary in some circumstances)
- Collaborate with the wider sales, technical, marketing and operations teams
- Reach your monthly and annual sales targets
- Monitor and manage your pipeline size, lead generation, and conversion rates
- Work collaboratively with relevant vendor teams to manage opportunities through the sales cycle
What you need to have.
To do this job well you need to have:
- Experience in a relevant technology sales position, or sales experience combined with a technical aptitude to enable product and industry understanding
- Experience in identifying and developing sales opportunities both within new and existing accounts, and the ability to manage this sales pipeline
- Existing experience and relationships within the Benelux Enterprise technology market (Operator relationships would be highly desirable)
- A high level of interest in pursuing new business, and the ability to close it
- Excellent organisational skills
- Dynamic with excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient computer skills
- Dutch & English language – written and spoken
The following experience and qualifications are also desirable, but not essential:
- Educated to degree level
- An interest and understanding of mobile technologies, how they enhance both people’s lives and business operations
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people interested in the tech that we have to offer – and who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company. If this sounds like you, then get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help organisations to be better connected by being better together – join Westbase.io