Be a part of something.
Westbase.io is a leading 4G LTE and IoT networking distributor; we help hundreds of organisations every year to be better connected through the adoption of the latest disruptive technologies. We achieve this by fostering an inclusive and stimulating work environment where our team is encouraged to take initiative and work together. Westbase.io believes in being better connected, by being better together.
As a small business achieving big things, we rely on our employees being self-starters and being committed to our success. We expect them to bring the highest levels of integrity and honesty to their roles, demonstrating accountability in everything they do – it’s about always doing what is best for our customers and for the company.
In return for our team’s investment in us, we invest in them. Whether this means education and training opportunities, or reward structures, we make sure that everyone feels valued in their own way.
As a junior sales executive, you can expect to get extensive in-house support from our experienced team members – we will work with you to help develop your sales skills and get you comfortable in your role. Westbase.io develops you on the job as we believe that getting stuck in is the most effective way to learn. Your day to day role will include the following activities:
- Following up on marketing and vendor leads to sales-qualify them by phone
- Identifying, researching and engaging new business leads of your own, to complement those passed to you
- Managing and building upon your assigned customer account list to generate new business
- Maintaining and developing prospect and account relationships
- Working with our sales and marketing tools to track your activities and maintain our customer database
We will also ask that you do the following:
- Collaborate with the wider sales, technical, marketing and operations teams
- Reach your monthly and annual sales targets
- Achieve your monthly KPIs which include outbound call, new lead and quote targets
What you need to have.
To do this job well you need to have:
- Good communication skills
- Highly proficient computer skills
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Decision making and problem resolution skills
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people interested in the tech that we have to offer – and who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company. If this sounds like you, then get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
Help organisations to be better connected by being better together – join Westbase.io