Be a part of something.
The Westbase Group brings together leaders in the wireless distributed networking and IoT arena, specialising in last mile connectivity and E2E applications. With experience spanning several decades, the Westbase Group is dedicated to leveraging disruptive tech for our customers to get the very most out of their distributed networks and IoT deployments.
Today we’re able to meet full IoT development requirements, for end-to-end IoT solutions. We provide products and services that help organisations move to elastic service models and away from static box-led architectures. Westbase.io incorporate; leading vendor hardware options, software defined networking capabilities; cloud and fog computing for improved efficiency; and distributed connectivity services. Our customers can leverage our offerings in a modular approach, simply utilising our purchasing options, logistics and packaging services through to full stack development capabilities. Our in-house hardware design, embedded software engineering and application development team provide us with the practical experience to advise our customers who deliver high value IoT solutions.
Companies in the Westbase Group include Westbase.io, the leading 4G LTE and IoT networking distributor, MS Distribution UK, experts in fixed wireless networking, Control who specialise in embedded IoT development and connectivity services and Wireless Coverage whose ground-breaking WISDM platform supports fixed wireless access and 5G network modelling.
With a common ethos across the Westbase Group, we strive to provide an inclusive and stimulating work environment where our team is encouraged to take initiative and work together. Employing and investing in over 60 people, Westbase Group believes in being better connected, by being better together.
As a small group of businesses achieving big things, we rely on our employees being self-starters and committed to our success. As our ambassadors, we expect them to bring the highest levels of integrity and honesty to everything they do. We rely on our team to give our customers the best advice and service possible; to be passionate and accountable.
In return for our team’s investment in us, we invest in them. For some this means education and training opportunities, for others it means reward structures; we make sure that everyone feels valued in their own way.
As a Junior Product Manager in the Business Systems team your focus will be supporting the development of our business tools and eco-system across our group of companies. Working with our Head of Business Systems, you will help map, design and optimise our systems and processes to meet the Group’s evolving business. A natural problem solver, who focuses on simple solutions that have big impacts, you will be exceptional at understanding process and mapping solutions to support them. You will be accountable for:
- Contributing to the development and implementation of our business systems strategy
- Reviewing and optimising our existing business processes
- Creating documentation to support the operational business and the development of new features
- Helping the Business Systems team to maximise value from our business systems investment
- Working with stakeholders to capture, document and deliver requirements across the Group
- Identifying processes that can be improved by the team to make our teams as efficient as possible
- Collaborate on and communicate the product vision and roadmap to the wider teams
- Manage and develop small projects end to end such as scripting, workflows and block code
What you need to have.
To do this job well you need to have:
- A passion for delivering solutions to business owners in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Interest in software technologies and system integrations
- An understanding of finance, logistics and other business processes
- Excellent Office365 skills
- Confident communicator with stakeholders and management
- Ability to work in high pressure, collaborative environments
- Desire to learn on the job as new challenges arise
The following experience and qualifications are also desirable, but not essential:
- Degree-level or equivalent education in Computer Science or IT
- An understanding of SAFe methodologies
- Hands on NetSuite experience including customisingworkflows and scripting
- Experience using Azure DevOps or equivalent
- SharePoint / Power Apps administration
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people interested in the tech that we have to offer – and who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company. If this sounds like you, then get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
Help organisations to be better connected by being better together – join Westbase.io