Be a part of something.
Westbase.io is a leading 4G LTE and IoT networking distributor; we help hundreds of organisations every year to be better connected through the adoption of the latest disruptive technologies. We achieve this by fostering an inclusive and stimulating work environment where our team is encouraged to take initiative and work together. Westbase.io believes in being better connected, by being better together.
As a small business achieving big things, we rely on our employees being self-starters and being committed to our success. We expect them to bring the highest levels of integrity and honesty to their roles, demonstrating accountability in everything they do – it’s about always doing what is best for our customers and for the company.
In return for our team’s investment in us, we invest in them. For some this means education and training opportunities, for others it means reward structures; we make sure that everyone feels valued in their own way.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and work-driven individual to join our Finance team due to the expansion of the Westbase Group of companies. As our accounts assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the full cycle of Sales and Purchase Ledger processing, liaising with all stakeholders in the cycle across several Group companies
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts and preparation of vendor payments
- Credit control
- Assisting with sales invoice processing and individual service billing
- Bank postings and reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Nominal ledger reconciliations
- Other accounts functions and reporting
- Adhoc administration and reporting
What you need to have.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous accounts experience, preferable AAT qualified or currently studying
- Experience with an ERP system is desirable but not essential as training will be given
- A clear understanding of the office environment, plus great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company. If this sounds like you, then get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
Help organisations to be better connected by being better together – join Westbase.io