Sierra Wireless AirLink RV55
The RV55 is especially well suited for SCADA, distribution management systems and service vehicle fleets. The RV55 is also available with WiFi to provide secure, vehicle area networking (VAN) for the mobile workforce and service fleets. The RV55 is designed to meet the harsh environmental and performance requirements of industrial and mobile installations, delivering superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in outdoor or vehicle environments.
- Centrally managed, secure LTE broadband connectivity for both remote fixed or vehicle applications in harsh environments
- Ultra-Low Power consumption, ideal for solar or battery powered installations
- Connect your field workers and devices with flexible dual WiFi, and ethernet
- Reduces complexity in connecting legacy equipment with dual-serial, ethernet, and multi-protocol support
- Powerful remote cloud-based or on-premises management solutions
- Proven reliability and over 3 million AirLink routers and gateways deployed
- Peace of mind - included 3-year warranty, direct 24/7 support, and device management access
Introducing AirLink Management Service
AirLink Management Service (ALMS) enables over-the-air registration, configuration and software updates for the complete portfolio of AirLink gateways and routers.
Available as a cloud-service, ALMS provides a dashboard view of the entire deployment, including signal strength, network technology and location. Custom alerts can be set-up to monitor and report critical events, which help you in increasing efficiency and preventing downtime.
In The Enterprise: AirLink Manager
Designed for applications where cloud-based management is not an option, the AirLink® Manager (AM) is a leading-edge, end-to-end on-premises network management solution that enables simplified, remote and real-time mass configuration, control and troubleshooting of fixed AirLink® routers and gateways, connected infrastructure and mission critical applications.
|Modem||LTE-Advanced Pro / 4G / 3G or LTE-M/NB-IoT / 2G (depending on model selected)|
|SIM Slots||2x SIM slots|
|Accessories Included||DC Power Cable Included, No Antennas|
|Ports||1x GigE, 1x USB 2.0 Micro-B, 1 x RS-232, I/O configurable on power connector|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 70°C (Non-WiFi) / -30°C to 70°C (WiFi)|
|Antenna Connectors||LTE-A Pro model = 1x Primary LTE, 1x Diversity LTE, 1x GNSS, 1xWiFi (WiFi variant only) / LTE-M/NB-IoT model = 1x Primary LTE|
|Housing||Die Cast Aluminium|
|Dimensions (mm)||119 x 33 x 85|
|Device Industry Use Cases||Transportation|