Sierra Wireless AirLink LX40
LX40 is also ideally suited for connecting industrial, remote data logging and sensing equipment in protected (indoor) locations, and supports processing of IoT data at the edge. The LX40 is also available with Wi-Fi, to act as a local hotspot or connect to wi-fi infrastructure. The LX40 is designed to meet the environmental and performance requirements of a diverse range of IoT applications in indoor or protected outdoor locations.
- Out-of-Box LTE Connectivity: Add LTE connectivity to your existing equipment
- 150 Mbps LTE with optional Wi-Fi, plus LTE-M/NB-IoT version with extended coverage and reach for challenging locations
- Enables edge processing with secure embedded application framework (ALEOS Application Framework)
- Integrated 7-36VDC industrial grade power supply and –20C to +65C temperature range to provide superior reliability without need for additional power conditioning or adapters
- Power-over-Ethernet powered device (PD) for fixed low power applications
- ALMS Cloud or AMM On-Premises
- Management single pane device management across all devices
Introducing AirLink Management Service
AirLink Management Service (ALMS) enables over-the-air registration, configuration and software updates for the complete portfolio of AirLink gateways and routers.
Available as a cloud-service, ALMS provides a dashboard view of the entire deployment, including signal strength, network technology and location. Custom alerts can be set-up to monitor and report critical events, which help you in increasing efficiency and preventing downtime.
In The Enterprise: AirLink Manager
Designed for applications where cloud-based management is not an option, the AirLink® Manager (AM) is a leading-edge, end-to-end on-premises network management solution that enables simplified, remote and real-time mass configuration, control and troubleshooting of fixed AirLink® routers and gateways, connected infrastructure and mission critical applications.
For access to more Sierra Wireless product documentation, please go to "The Source".
|Modem||CAT 4 LTE or LTE-M/NB-IoT (depending on model selected)|
|SIM Slots||1x SIM slot, plus optional 1x embedded SIM|
|Accessories Included||DC Power Cable Included, No Antennas|
|Ports||1x GigE, 1x USB 2.0 Micro-B, I/O configurable on power connector|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 65°C|
|Antenna Connectors||CAT 4 model = 1x Primary LTE, 1x Diversity LTE, 1x WiFi (WiFi variant only) / LTE-M/NB-IoT model = 1x Primary LTE|
|Dimensions (mm)||103 (111 including connectors) x 79 x 25|
|Device Industry Use Cases||ATMs Kiosks and Vending,Digital Signage,Facilities Management,Industrial,Retail,Security|
|Device Applications||M2M/IoT,Parallel Networking|