Moxa UPort 1150 1-Port USB-to-Serial Adapter
Moxa UPort 1150 1-port RS-232/422/485 USB-to-serial adapter.
- Compatible with USB 2.0
- 12 Mbps USB data rate
- 921.6 Kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
- Drivers provided for Windows, WinCE, and Linux
- Mini DB9 female to terminal block adaptor for easy wiring
- LEDs for indicating USB and TxD/RxD activity
- 15 KV ESD protection for all serial ports
For many applications, a PC must connect directly to a number of devices over a serial interface. Moxa's UPort line offers PCs a high-performance, industrial-grade connection to up to 16 serial devices over a single USB port. A wide range of models is available with features including Hi-Speed USB 2.0 operation at 480 Mbps, advanced UARTs for high-end serial performance, COM port mapping, and more. UPort USB-to-serial products are ideal for modern PCs and laptops that need a direct serial connection to industrial devices.
|Ports||1x USB 1.0|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 55°C|
|Power Requirement||5v DC|
|Housing||ABS + PC|
|Dimensions (mm)||37.5 x 20.5 x 60|