Cradlepoint Branch NetCloud Solution Package with L950
Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading, Gigabit-Class LTE connectivity as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. These purpose-built endpoints are sold as part of a NetCloud Package that includes a subscription to the NetCloud Service, continuous modem and software feature enhancements, 24/7 support, on-demand training, and limited lifetime warranty.
To mitigate the effects of an unreachable router, the L950 offers efficient, advanced Out-of-Band Management. Network administrators can connect to the router and other in-line devices over the air, even if IP and Ethernet are unavailable on the router, improving uptime and reducing truck rolls.
- Maximize network uptime using LTE WAN for failover and link diversity.
- Deploy within any existing networking or SD-WAN environment.
- Configure with greater simplicity and confidence with the wizard-based installation application.
- Utilise Day-1 connectivity while waiting for terrestrial links.
- Manage the Cradlepoint router and LTE adapter as one entity for singular control and visibility.
- Troubleshoot adapter and in-line devices with advanced Out-of-Band Management to reduce truck rolls.
- Offload primary connections during traffic surges and network congestion.
|Modem||CAT 7 LTE|
|SIM Slots||2x SIM slots|
|Accessories Included||DC Power Supply Included|
|Ports||2x GigE (LAN/WAN switchable), 1x USB 2.0|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 50 °C|
|Antenna Connectors||2x Cellular|
|Dimensions (mm)||160 x 320 x 44|
|Device Industry Use Cases||Banking,Branch Offices,Retail|
|Device Applications||Failover Connectivity|