4G LTE for Retail and Hospitality
Highly available, secure networking.
As the network edge expands with the addition of new in-store services, such as kiosks and digital signs, while critical systems, such as Point of Sale (PoS) and warehouse management, are increasingly centralised, the need for a more resilient and secure network is growing in retail and hospitality businesses.
4G LTE for retail provides an answer, delivering a secure and flexible option which can augment fixed line services. Ideal for multiple applications, Westbase.io’s retail solutions have helped to connect many 1000s of locations and assets. Providing both primary and failover networking, we can help to keep retailers online and protected while enabling their latest technologies.
“The cloud management capability is a big support to our team, allowing them to remotely provision hundreds of devices around the country, and isolate and address any issues without having to go into the field. If we have to validate and switch a connection from wired to mobile, it’s easily done.”
– Gary O’Connor, CTO at Doddle
We’ve helped to connect 1000s of retail and hospitality locations and assets. Check out how we did it and what they achieved by reading some of our case studies:
Westbase.io 4G LTE for Retail and Hospitality Solutions Can Better Connect…
Westbase.io are the leading UK and European distributor of 4G LTE and IoT networking solutions and we help businesses to transform by being better connected. Our 4G LTE for retail solution options are simple to install, highly secure and built with flexibility in mind, ideal for a broad range of primary and failover requirements.
All Westbase.io solutions are also cloud-managed so no matter where your retail network needs to go, your central IT team can easily monitor and manage it to ensure it is up-to-date and performing optimally. Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control
- The Digi TransPort WR31 is an intelligent 4G LTE router designed for critical infrastructure and industrial ap... Read More
- Digi TransPort WR21 is a full-featured cellular router offering the flexibility to scale from basic connectivi... Read More
- The Digi TransPort WR11 and WR11 XT deliver a cost-optimised 4G LTE connection to mission critical M2M applica... Read More
- With wired and wireless routing, foundational SD-WAN, embedded Gigabit-Class LTE, WiFi, and comprehensive secu... Read More
- The Cradlepoint AP22 is ideal for next-generation deployments in small branch offices such as financial and in... Read More
- Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager enables zero-touch deployment, remote management and reporting, and NetCloud Peri... Read More
- With an embedded cellular modem, wired WAN connections, and WiFi, the AER1600 cloud-managed branch routers off... Read More
- Equipped with Power-over-Ethernet for flexible, unobtrusive placement anywhere to optimise cellular reception,... Read More
- The E300 Series Router provides industry-leading Gigabit-Class LTE connectivity as primary connection or failo... Read More
- NetCloud Enterprise Branch with E3000 Series Router makes it easy to accelerate connecting to the Internet and... Read More
- With state-of-the-art global LTE coverage from the proven leader in LTE technology, the ES450 provides broadba... Read More
- With LTE coverage on major global networks, the GX450 extends broadband connectivity to a wide range of device... Read More
- The AirLink® Management Service is a secure cloud-based management solution that makes it easy to deploy, mon... Read More