Mobility Solutions for WiFi ResellersThe demand for on-the-road connectivity has grown rapidly in the past few years due to a combination of advancing transport technologies and a shift in networking to centralised and cloud-based systems. Many organisations are now looking to extend their enterprise network to the road to enable key applications.
Cellular 3G/4G technology is the perfect answer to this demand. Enterprise-grade mobile routers and gateways can establish a WiFi hotspot in and around a vehicle, enabling field teams to access:
- Cloud-based applications to fully complete work while on-the-road with ease, as well as access up-to-date work sheets
- Central databases for real-time information sharing between field and central teams
- Reporting tools to track field work progress accurately
Simplified Business ExpansionAs a WiFi reseller you already have the right customer contacts, so can easily tap in to this growing market opportunity by simply extending your product portfolio to include a cellular mobility solution:
- Differentiate from competitors by offering a complete WiFi solution across fixed and mobile applications
- Create new revenue streams which complement instead of compete with your existing portfolio
- Propel yourself into new markets that were previously unobtainable
- Maximise customer lifetime value by extending the services you provide to your existing customer base
Westbase.io partner supportAdding a mobility solution to your range of products with Westbase.io is easy. We provide a wide range of partner support as standard, and have developed a range of core sales, marketing and technical materials to specifically support WiFi resellers:
- Out-of-the-box introductory marketing campaign, including a white labelled flyer, web banners, product comparison guide, email template, and more!
- Technical training, upskilling your technical teams so they need can go from managing fixed to mobile WiFi solutions, as well as specific project support and guidance.
- Sales training, to provide your sales teams with all they need to know about addressing this new opportunity, plus dedicated account management assistance on an on-going basis.
- With its compact size and sleek metal case the Cradlepoint COR IBR600 provides 4G mobile broadband primary con... Read More
- Simplify and scale M2M operations with the Sierra Wireless AirLink Management Service (previously known as Air... Read More
- INSTANT INSIGHTS & INTELLIGENT MANAGEMENT Proactive alerts and reporting enable you to better manage devices... Read More
- With LTE coverage on major global networks, the GX450 extends broadband connectivity to a wide range of device... Read More
- The Cradlepoint COR IBR900 routing platform fully supports Cradlepoint NetCloud Engine and the Extensibility P... Read More
- The Cradlepoint COR IBR1100 is a rugged, intelligent managed 4G Wi-Fi router with powerful connectivity featur... Read More