Mobility Solutions for WiFi Resellers
The demand for on-the-road connectivity has grown rapidly in the past few years due to a combination of advancing transport technologies and a shift in networking to centralised and cloud-based systems. Many organisations are now looking to extend their enterprise network to the road to enable key applications.
Cellular 3G/4G technology is the perfect answer to this demand. Enterprise-grade mobile routers and gateways can establish a WiFi hotspot in and around a vehicle, enabling field teams to access:
- Cloud-based applications to fully complete work while on-the-road with ease, as well as access up-to-date work sheets
- Central databases for real-time information sharing between field and central teams
- Reporting tools to track field work progress accurately
A mobile WiFi solution can also unify communications for wider applications such as asset tracking and fleet telematics, as well as introduce you to new markets such as passenger WiFi for private and public transport organisations.
Simplified Business Expansion
As a WiFi reseller you already have the right customer contacts, so can easily tap in to this growing market opportunity by simply extending your product portfolio to include a cellular mobility solution:
- Differentiate from competitors by offering a complete WiFi solution across fixed and mobile applications
- Create new revenue streams which complement instead of compete with your existing portfolio
- Propel yourself into new markets that were previously unobtainable
- Maximise customer lifetime value by extending the services you provide to your existing customer base
Westbase.io partner support
Adding a mobility solution to your range of products with Westbase.io is easy. We provide a wide range of partner support as standard, and have developed a range of core sales, marketing and technical materials to specifically support WiFi resellers:
- Out-of-the-box introductory marketing campaign, including a white labelled flyer, web banners, product comparison guide, email template, and more!
- Technical training, upskilling your technical teams so they need can go from managing fixed to mobile WiFi solutions, as well as specific project support and guidance.
- Sales training, to provide your sales teams with all they need to know about addressing this new opportunity, plus dedicated account management assistance on an on-going basis.
- Simplify and scale M2M operations with the Sierra Wireless AirLink Management Service (previously known as Air... Read More
- With LTE coverage on major global networks, the GX450 extends broadband connectivity to a wide range of device... Read More
- The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field ap... Read More
- The Cradlepoint IBR900 NetCloud Solution Packages include NetCloud software, a router, and 24x7 support with L... Read More
- The Cradlepoint COR IBR1700 is the world's first LTE mobile router with three-carrier aggregation for best-in-... Read More