4G LTE for Logistics
End to end connectivity for your fleet and warehouse needs.
The increasing demands on logistics is driving technology adoption at a rapid rate for many different applications – from improving efficiencies with warehouse automation programmes, to increasing fleet, driver and cargo support and security.
Connecting these new technologies is challenging, as traditional solutions cannot always provide the coverage and reach necessary – especially for fleet technology which is taken on the road. Westbase.io solves this by delivering 4G LTE for logistics applications both in the warehouse and fleet. Our solutions are secure, reliable and easy to manage. We’ve connected 1000s of vehicles and locations across Europe, helping organisations to get better connected, so their teams can focus on what they do best.
“We needed something which provided us with stable and reliable connectivity across the globe […] Today we are better synchronised as an organisation, with vastly improved connectivity and better communications with our vessels.”
– Khurram Inam, Svitzer’s Regional IT Manager for Europe.
Westbase.io 4G LTE for Logistics Can Better Connect…
Sign Up for a Free 30-Day Trial: Put our logistics connectivity solutions to the test and see the benefits first-hand.
Our Sierra Wireless solutions are purpose-built for a vehicle environment, simplifying install and management so you can get better connected within just a few hours. With on-hand technical support from our leading pre-sales team, we can ensure that all the requirements of your logistics fleet are addressed by your trial. Sign-up for our free trial now to demonstrate within days how a connected fleet ecosystem can deliver increased intelligence from your vehicles, drivers and cargo – improving your operations, productivity and security.
We’ve helped to connect fleets across logistics, utilities, roadside assistance and other industries. Check out how we did it and what they achieved by reading some of our case studies:
Westbase.io 4G LTE solutions for logistic fleets include advanced hardware options with built-in, vehicle-ready features for maximum impact and minimum infrastructure, plus cloud and software-defined services which enable you to easily secure and manage your in-vehicle network without the need for large IT resource. Similarly our range of 4G LTE for logistics solutions include options suited to warehouse environments, enabling you to deliver an end-to-end connectivity solution for your warehouses and fleets which can all be managed and monitored from a single pane of glass.
We represent the leading vendors in this market. With extensive experience of deploying in-vehicle and branch networks, having connected many 1000s of vehicles and locations, we are the ideal distribution partner for you to address this opportunity. Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control
- The AirLink® Management Service is a secure cloud-based management solution that makes it easy to deploy, mon... Read More
- The antenna enclosure contains up to five isolated high performance antenna elements; two ultra-wideband eleme... Read More
- The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field ap... Read More
- The Sierra Wireless AirLink® MG90 is a high performance 5G and LTE-Advanced Pro vehicle multi-networking plat... Read More
- The LGMQM4 consists of 4x4 MiMo antenna function for 2G/3G/4G covering 698-3800MHz with up to 4x4 MiMo antenna... Read More
- The RV55 is especially well suited for SCADA, distribution management systems and service vehicle fleets. The ... Read More
- Available “in the cloud” (for MG routers and gateways) and “in the enterprise” (for all AirLink router... Read More
- The WMM4G-6-60 is a high directional gain 4x4 MiMo signal boosting antenna for 4G and 5G networks. Incorporati... Read More