4G LTE Healthcare
Helping to better serve patients.
In order to deliver outstanding patient service, healthcare providers are investing in new approaches and technology to help make their operations more efficient. Access to up-to-date information is central to achieving this, whether from a fixed hospital or surgery location, or out in the field. This means that connectivity is key.
Westbase.io provides primary and failover 4G LTE healthcare solutions that make it easier to introduce these new approaches and tech. Avoiding the costs and disruption associated with running additional wires for fixed line connectivity, cellular is flexible, reliable and, with our range of solutions, can be highly secure and simple to manage in any location – whether permanent or temporary. It can also be deployed rapidly to support unexpected emergency responses.
“There is no doubt that we are seeing the business and community benefits of these devices. They improve our access to information.”
– Detective Chief Inspector Damien Kennedy, Project Manager for Mobile Data, Hertfordshire Constabulary.
We’ve helped organisations to get better connected across a range of industries; from connecting assets and signage in fixed locations to delivering rapid deployment connectivity for temporary sites. Check out how we did it and what they achieved by reading some of our case studies:
Westbase.io 4G LTE Healthcare Solutions Can Better Connect…
Westbase.io are the leading UK and European distributor of 4G LTE and IoT networking solutions and we help organisations to be better connected. Our 4G LTE healthcare solutions are simple to install, highly secure and built with flexibility in mind, ideal for a broad range of primary and failover requirements in both fixed and temporary locations.
All Westbase.io solutions are also cloud-managed so no matter where your healthcare network needs to go, your central IT team can easily monitor and manage it to ensure it is up-to-date and performing optimally. Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control
- The E300 Series Router provides industry-leading Gigabit-Class LTE connectivity as primary connection or failo... Read More
- NetCloud Enterprise Branch with E3000 Series Router makes it easy to accelerate connecting to the Internet and... Read More
- With wired and wireless routing, foundational SD-WAN, embedded Gigabit-Class LTE, WiFi, and comprehensive secu... Read More
- With an embedded cellular modem, wired WAN connections, and WiFi, the AER1600 cloud-managed branch routers off... Read More
- LX40 is also ideally suited for connecting industrial, remote data logging and sensing equipment in protected ... Read More
- The Sierra Wireless AirLink LX60 is designed for Commercial and Enterprise LTE network connectivity. Dual Giga... Read More
- Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager enables zero-touch deployment, remote management and reporting, and NetCloud Peri... Read More
- With the available Gigabit-Class LTE modem, optional second modem, Wave 2 dual-band, and dual-concurrent Gigab... Read More
- Simple to install and easy to manage, the Raven RV50x industrial gateway is designed to connect critical asset... Read More
- The Cradlepoint AP22 is ideal for next-generation deployments in small branch offices such as financial and in... Read More
- Equipped with Power-over-Ethernet for flexible, unobtrusive placement anywhere to optimise cellular reception,... Read More