4G LTE for Facilities Management
Flexible connectivity to support your technology.
With facilities management companies increasingly turning to Total Facilities Management combined with new specialised services such as energy, IT and environmental management to reach the top of their game, they are introducing new technologies such as biometrics, virtual and augmented reality, modelling, autonomous systems, and Internet of Things. In addition, as facilities management employees at all levels spend more time in the field and at customer sites, there’s also an increased need for mobility tech.
Westbase.io’s 4G LTE for facilities management solutions deliver the flexible, secure and reliable connectivity that businesses need to be able to support their new, broader services and teams, and we’ve already helped to connect 1000s of assets and people to do just this.
“We’d explored several options for connectivity but it was becoming increasingly apparent that a 4G LTE connection would be the best solution for our requirements. The challenge was finding a provider who would listen to our needs and work in partnership with us, so that we could roll out our services rapidly and across a global scale.”
– Yasir Sheikh, Global Head of Energy Development at Trend Controls.
We’ve worked with many customers to deliver 4G LTE for facilities management and similar industry solutions. Check out how we did it and what they achieved by reading some of our case studies:
Westbase.io 4G LTE for Facilities Management Solutions Can Better Connect…
Westbase.io are the leading UK and European distributor of 4G LTE and IoT networking solutions and we help businesses to transform by being better connected. Our solutions are simple to install, highly secure and built with flexibility in mind. Designed for seamless system integration, our 4G LTE for facilities management solution options get your assets and teams connected quickly and easily.
All Westbase.io solutions are also cloud-managed so no matter where your remote assets or people are located, your central IT team can easily monitor and manage your network to ensure it is up-to-date and performing optimally. Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and over 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control
- The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field ap... Read More
- At only 95mm high and protected by a robust high impact radome, the LPBEM-7-27 is almost impervious to daily w... Read More
- PROGRAMMABLE The FX30 integrates the Legato® Open Source Linux Platform that simplifies application-level de... Read More
- The compact, robust low-profile housing is weatherproof and contains two antenna elements with effective isola... Read More
- The Sierra Wireless AirLink LX60 is designed for Commercial and Enterprise LTE network connectivity. Dual Giga... Read More
- LX40 is also ideally suited for connecting industrial, remote data logging and sensing equipment in protected ... Read More
- The RV55 is especially well suited for SCADA, distribution management systems and service vehicle fleets. The ... Read More