4G LTE for Emergency Services
Connecting emergency services on-the-road.
Emergency services rely on fast response times, accurate information and supporting technologies such as facial and number plate recognition. By implementing a 4G LTE in-vehicle network across an emergency fleet, the delivery of each of these critical areas can be improved tenfold.
4G LTE for Your Emergency Service…
Follow one of the below links to see how Westbase.io’s 4G LTE for emergency service solutions can benefit your service:
Westbase.io 4G LTE solutions for emergency services include advanced hardware options with built-in, vehicle-ready features for maximum impact and minimum infrastructure, plus cloud and software-defined services which enable you to easily secure and manage your in-vehicle network without the need for large IT resource.
We represent the leading vendors in this market and our in-vehicle networking solutions are ready for the Emergency Services Network, with many solutions already deployed in recent years being field upgradable also. These relevant devices are either currently undergoing the approval process or have otherwise already been approved by the Home Office (please call for details).
For more information on how Westbase.io 4G LTE in-vehicle solutions will work with the new Emergency Services Network please follow the button link below:
- The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field ap... Read More
- Meet Service Level Commitments Your customers depend on you for reliable connections. With Digi Remote Mana... Read More
- The Sierra Wireless AirLink® MG90 is a high performance LTE-Advanced vehicle multi-networking platform, purpo... Read More
- The Cradlepoint IBR900 NetCloud Solution Packages include NetCloud software, a router, and 24x7 support with L... Read More
- The Cradlepoint COR IBR1700 is the world's first LTE mobile router with three-carrier aggregation for best-in-... Read More
- Ideal for challenging transportation and mobile environments, Digi TransPort® WR64 is a dual cellular LTE-Adv... Read More
- With LTE coverage on major global networks, the GX450 extends broadband connectivity to a wide range of device... Read More
- Simplify and scale M2M operations with the Sierra Wireless AirLink Management Service (previously known as Air... Read More