4G LTE for Construction
Day one connectivity for site and customer services.
Getting connected from day one of a new construction project is critical; as temporary fixtures, construction site offices and marketing suites rely on access to their central systems. Yet fixed line installation often lags far behind the start date, leaving the site exposed in the meantime.
Westbase.io’s solutions deliver 4G LTE for construction companies to overcome this challenge, providing instant, reliable and secure connectivity. We have helped 100s of construction sites to be better connected from day one, allowing them to connect all of their applications and run at full speed right from the start.
“The Office in a Box offers construction sites exactly what they need – connectivity from day one. Providing a cellular connection as a substitute solved the problem of fixed line installation wait times. Westbase.io has been and is the perfect partner for UK Connect. As well as the initial technical sales consultancy, they have also provided us with whatever help we have needed since to make the product a success.”
– PJ Farr, Managing Director at UK Connect.
We’ve worked with many customers to deliver 4G LTE for construction solutions. Check out how we did it and what they achieved by reading some of our case studies:
Westbase.io 4G LTE for Construction Solutions Can Better Connect…
Westbase.io are the leading UK and European distributor of 4G LTE and IoT networking solutions and we help businesses to transform by being better connected. Our solutions are simple to install, highly secure and built with flexibility in mind. Designed for rapid deployment, our 4G LTE for construction solution options get sites connected easily from day one.
All Westbase.io solutions are also cloud-managed so no matter where your latest site is located, your central IT team can easily monitor and manage your network to ensure it is up-to-date and performing optimally. Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control
- With wired and wireless routing, foundational SD-WAN, embedded Gigabit-Class LTE, WiFi, and comprehensive secu... Read More
- With the available Gigabit-Class LTE modem, optional second modem, Wave 2 dual-band, and dual-concurrent Gigab... Read More
- Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager enables zero-touch deployment, remote management and reporting, and NetCloud Peri... Read More
- The Golden Retriever is a portable case with an integrated 5-in-1 antenna built into the case lid. It is avail... Read More
- The "Newfoundland Antenna in a Built-in Protective Case" is configurable up to 13-in-1. This 5G, portable, IP6... Read More
- With an embedded cellular modem, wired WAN connections, and WiFi, the AER1600 cloud-managed branch routers off... Read More
- The RV55 is especially well suited for SCADA, distribution management systems and service vehicle fleets. The ... Read More
- The E300 Series Router provides industry-leading Gigabit-Class LTE connectivity as primary connection or failo... Read More
- NetCloud Enterprise Branch with E3000 Series Router makes it easy to accelerate connecting to the Internet and... Read More
- The AirLink® Management Service is a secure cloud-based management solution that makes it easy to deploy, mon... Read More