Hands-free solutions for front line and remote workers.
Providing front line and remote workers with the information and support they need, the RealWear HMT is the first ruggedised, head-mounted wearable Android-class tablet computer that frees a worker’s hands. Designed for safety, while optimising productivity, these leading solutions available from Westbase.io are purpose-built to deliver connected worker programmes.
With over 100 software partners to choose from, companies can support a wide range of use cases including digital workflow, remote expert, industrial IoT visualisation and document navigator.
“It’s always a pleasure to talk with Westbase.io guys; they are easy to reach by phone or email, questions get answered and problems get solved. They have a problem-solving attitude and they really want to help us to find a working solution. They understand both the business and technology side of things.”
– Mikko Kiertonen, Sales Director for NDC Networks Oy
RealWear have supported many connected worker programmes, across many industries. Check out some of their case studies:
Westbase.io Connected Worker Solutions Can Support the Following Use Cases…
Westbase.io are the leading UK and European distributor of RealWear. The award-winning knowledge transfer HMT platform is the first ruggedised, head-mounted wearable Android-class tablet computer that frees a worker’s hands. Designed for safety and built for productivity, the RealWear HMT range can help to deliver a wide range of connected worker programmes:
- Supports over 100 software partners to enable a wide range of use cases
- 100% voice-controlled, even in noisy environments
- Foresight cloud management simplifies device deployment, configuration and troubleshooting
Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive channel partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in 4G/5G, IoT and AR glasses
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services