4G LTE for Banking and Finance
Highly available, secure networking.
In the pursuit of customer service excellence, while ensuring continued high levels of security and compliance, banking organisations are investing in new technology such as extended ATM networks and in-branch digital banking. As the edge becomes more distributed, banking networks require increased flexibility and resilience.
4G LTE for banking and finance provides a secure, flexible solution which works alongside existing infrastructure and services – helping organisations to add new technologies easily without compromising their core network. Ideal for a range of applications, providing both primary and failover networking, Westbase.io’s banking solutions have helped to connect many 1000s of locations and assets.
“The cloud management capability is a big support to our team, allowing them to remotely provision hundreds of devices around the country, and isolate and address any issues without having to go into the field. If we have to validate and switch a connection from wired to mobile, it’s easily done.”
– Gary O’Connor, CTO at Doddle
We’ve helped to connect 1000s of branch locations and assets. Check out how we did it and what they achieved by reading some of our case studies:
Westbase.io 4G LTE for Banking and Finance Solutions Can Better Connect…
Westbase.io are the leading UK and European distributor of 4G LTE and IoT networking solutions and we help businesses to transform by being better connected. Our 4G LTE for banking and finance solution options are simple to install, highly secure and built with flexibility in mind, ideal for a broad range of primary and failover requirements.
All Westbase.io solutions are also cloud-managed so no matter where your banking network needs to go, your central IT team can easily monitor and manage it to ensure it is up-to-date and performing optimally. Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control
- With wired and wireless routing, foundational SD-WAN, embedded Gigabit-Class LTE, WiFi, and comprehensive secu... Read More
- Equipped with Power-over-Ethernet for flexible, unobtrusive placement anywhere to optimise cellular reception,... Read More
- Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager enables zero-touch deployment, remote management and reporting, and NetCloud Peri... Read More
- Digi TransPort WR11 XT delivers a cost-optimized 4G LTE connection to mission critical M2M applications around... Read More
- The Sierra Wireless AirLink LX60 is designed for Commercial and Enterprise LTE network connectivity. Dual Giga... Read More
- LX40 is also ideally suited for connecting industrial, remote data logging and sensing equipment in protected ... Read More
- The RV55 is especially well suited for SCADA, distribution management systems and service vehicle fleets. The ... Read More
- With compact size, external mobile broadband and WiFi antennas, wide temperature spec, shock and vibration cer... Read More
- The Cradlepoint CBA550 LTE Adapter is a turnkey branch continuity solution for LTE failover that integrates se... Read More
- The E300 Series Router provides industry-leading Gigabit-Class LTE connectivity as primary connection or failo... Read More
- NetCloud Enterprise Branch with E3000 Series Router makes it easy to accelerate connecting to the Internet and... Read More