4G LTE Home and Remote Working Connectivity
Secure, reliable connectivity anywhere, anytime.
Getting connected from home or wherever your work may take you, is essential to performing even basic business processes but can be challenging. Public internet connections or your home network aren’t always as reliable or secure, but employing a 4G LTE home and remote working solution can deliver instant, secure and reliable connectivity wherever you need it.
Our 4G LTE solutions have helped to connect 1000s of locations and people wherever their work takes them, supporting organisations across varying industries to empower their remote working teams with the best possible connectivity experience. Cloud management enables central IT teams to ship the equipment direct to the employee, who can then power on and connect instantly – keeping deployment costs low and simplifying remote management of the solution.
“It’s always a pleasure to talk with Westbase.io guys; they are easy to reach by phone or email, questions get answered and problems get solved. They have a problem-solving attitude and they really want to help us to find a working solution. They understand both the business and technology side of things.”
– Mikko Kiertonen, Sales Director for NDC Networks Oy
We’ve helped to provide remote working connectivity to many organisations, across many industries. Check out some of our related case studies:
Westbase.io 4G LTE Home and Remote Working Solutions Can Better Connect…
“We are looking to grow our store estate tenfold […] To be able to do this successfully we had to make sure our network was able to manage connectivity for a growing number of locations and be flexible enough to keep up with our rollout pace.”
– Gary O’Connor, CTO at Doddle.
Westbase.io are the leading UK and European distributor of 4G LTE home and remote working connectivity solutions, and we help businesses to transform by being better connected. We have worked with many organisations, through our channel, to provide secure, reliable connectivity because our solutions offer:
- Enterprise-grade security and PCI compliance that keeps you and your network protected, wherever you take it
- Simple deployment which can be managed centrally – just ship and plug-in
- No extended lead times, connecting your remote workers within days
- If fixed lines become available, the solution can be converted to failover and / or redeployed
- Cloud management allowing your central IT teams to monitor and manage the network, regardless of location
Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive channel partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control
- With wired and wireless routing, foundational SD-WAN, embedded Gigabit-Class LTE, WiFi, and comprehensive secu... Read More
- With the available Gigabit-Class LTE modem, optional second modem, Wave 2 dual-band, and dual-concurrent Gigab... Read More
- With an embedded cellular modem, wired WAN connections, and WiFi, the AER1600 cloud-managed branch routers off... Read More
- Combined with Cradlepoint cloud-managed networking solutions, Zscaler Internet Security enables enterprises to... Read More