4G LTE for Police Services
Connecting Police Officers to what they need to get the job done faster and better.
Ensuring you can respond quickly and effectively to situations is a must for police services, but doing this isn’t always easy – especially when forces are coming under increasing demand, but are faced with reducing resources.
A 4G LTE in-vehicle networking solution can help by giving your Officers access to the information they need, when they need it regardless of their location – as well as connecting other tech which can better support them on the road. Helping to improve productivity and performance, Westbase.io 4G LTE networking enables your police service to meet its demands effectively.
“The Officers have got a lot of things to think about, and the last of which needs to be thinking about whether they can get their data back to source […] The in-vehicle WiFi has really made a huge leap towards the 100% connectivity that we were looking for, they just get the best possible signal wherever they are.”
– Detective Constable Gregory Methven, South Wales Police.
What about the Emergency Services Network?
The Emergency Services Network (ESN) will initially run alongside the existing TETRA network in the UK, and will leverage both commercial and dedicated 4G LTE networks to fulfil primary communication requirements. Westbase.io in-vehicle networking solutions for police are ESN-ready, with many solutions already deployed in recent years being field upgradable also. These devices are currently undergoing the approval process or have otherwise already been approved by the Home Office (please call for details). Read more about how our solutions will work with the Emergency Services Network by following this link.
We’ve worked with over 40 emergency service teams across the UK and Europe to deliver in-vehicle networking – not to mention many other fleet and transportation customers. Check out how we did it and what they achieved by reading some of our case studies:
“Officers are telling us that this is the best piece of technology for policing in the past 10 years”
– Detective Chief Inspector Damien Kennedy, Project Manager for Mobile Data, Hertfordshire Constabulary.
Westbase.io 4G LTE for Police Solutions Can Better Connect…
Rapid Deployment Connectivity for Police Services
Westbase.io 4G LTE solutions for police services include advanced hardware options with built-in, vehicle-ready features for maximum impact and minimum infrastructure, plus cloud and software-defined services which enable you to easily secure and manage your in-vehicle network without the need for large IT resource.
We represent the leading vendors in this market. With extensive experience of deploying in-vehicle networks, having connected many 1000s of vehicles, we are the ideal distribution partner for you to address this opportunity. Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control
Find Out More and Solution Options.
- The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field ap... Read More
- Meet Service Level Commitments Your customers depend on you for reliable connections. With Digi Remote Mana... Read More
- The Sierra Wireless AirLink® MG90 is a high performance 5G and LTE-Advanced Pro vehicle multi-networking plat... Read More
- With the available Gigabit-Class LTE modem, optional second modem, Wave 2 dual-band, and dual-concurrent Gigab... Read More
- With an embedded 1.2 Gbps or 600 Mbps modem for LTE Advanced Pro connectivity, a slot for an optional second m... Read More
- The Golden Retriever is a portable case with an integrated 5-in-1 antenna built into the case lid. It is avail... Read More
- The "Newfoundland Antenna in a Built-in Protective Case" is configurable up to 13-in-1. This 5G, portable, IP6... Read More